does wal mart online prices match there store prices?

Wal-Mart considers their website to be a separate entity from their B & M store. However, if you don't mind waiting, although I find it stupid, you can order online for some things and they'll ship to a local store for free (if your local store participates). I believe it takes around a week or so however

Wal-Mart is very strange in that the Website is separate from the stores, and each store in separate from every other store. Prices, Inventory, etc. vary wildly from one Wal-Mart to the next. This is also why Wal-Mart deals are always YMMV, because they are entirely at the whim of the individual store.

[quote name='spmahn']Wal-Mart is very strange in that the Website is separate from the stores, and each store in separate from every other store. Prices, Inventory, etc. vary wildly from one Wal-Mart to the next. This is also why Wal-Mart deals are always YMMV, because they are entirely at the whim of the individual store.[/quote]
I've always thought that was odd, but I guess that's just Wal-Mart catering to the needs of that region.

[quote name='Keavy_Rain']I've always thought that was odd, but I guess that's just Wal-Mart catering to the needs of that region.[/quote]
That's exactly what it is. It's very strange to travel around the country and see different Walmarts.

Whenever I check if something is in stock at my store it says not available, but when I go to the store and check, they have it.

[quote name='YodaEXE']That's exactly what it is. It's very strange to travel around the country and see different Walmarts.[/quote]
Not just country, I've seen different selections within counties or cities.

The Super Wal-Mart in the adjacent town has a full glass case for PS3 games whereas the regular Wal-Mart by my house has one glass case for PS3/PS2/PSP games, with two full cases for 360, and three cases split between Wii and DS.

bread's done
Back