Does Walmart Price Match Target's Cartwheel?

RelentlessRolento

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
I know it may be YMMV on individual Wal-Marts but I was wondering if I can take my iphone over to wallmart and show them the cartwheel app discount (in this case 10% off PS4) to get the same deal?

Is this already a no go, or high probability of it working?

thanks in advance.

I'm not sure, but if I was to take a guess I would say no. I might be wrong though, or you could get a CS person who pushes it to a go.

Here's from Wal-Mart's price match policy -

We do not honor:

Prices from marketplace and third-party sellers.Prices from auctions or requiring membershipsPrices that cannot be determined independent of other items, e.g., fees, shipping chargesPercent off or dollar off if the item's price cannot be determined independent of other items, fees or chargesBundle offers, Instant Rebates, Mail-in Offers, Offers that include financingPrices that require minimum quantity purchasesClearance, Close out, Liquidation, Special Hour/Flash/Limited Quantity offersDamaged, Used or Refurbished itemsMisprinted or inaccurate pricesOnline price match is not available in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico for in store purchasesWe will not offer rain-checks for items that are not currently in-stock in our store or Walmart.comOnline price match is not available for Walmart One Hour Guarantee ItemsWalmart.com will not price match on behalf of Walmart Marketplace Retailers to other online competitorsWalmart.com will not price match items purchased on Walmart.com between Thanksgiving and Cyber-Monday

Eck sorry that copy and paste was so jumbled up I'm on my phone.

I wish you luck if you try to get the PM my man! :)

bread's done
Back