Dog spayed at the humane society?

anubis20

CAGiversary!
Feedback
44 (100%)
Anyone ever get the dog spayed/neutered at their local humane society, i had a female dog a few years back and spayed her at the local vet, cost me about $500, now i got a new pup and i need her spayed otherwise my mom's dog will fuck her. I was asking to see if anyone has had their dogs altered at one of the humane society's facilities, as this time around i cant afford spaying her at the local vet... just want to get some some feedback as i am worried about the pup.

He must've been. He looks like he's in a lot of pain:

27381.jpg

I didn't get my dog fixed at the humane society, but I bought a coupon from them for around $40-60, I can't really remember. Most vets in town took it and it covers the cost of the surgery. I declined the extra pain meds for him, and paid nothing the day of surgery. It may end up costing you more since spayings tend to be a lot more expensive than neuterings in general.

I have always adopted all my pets from the SPCA and they did the spay/neuter for free with the adoption. I would just call around and ask.

mine didn't even allow us to take the dog without having her spayed! and it was like....75 dollars or something!

plus, they also required to do a drive by and see if the home was suitable for a dog. I think that was just some bullshit...but fuck it...

give them a call and find out how it works my local one does the spay/neutur coupon /voucher as well.

or even call of the local shelter, trust em they will help you find someplace cheap, more puppies = more work for them.

good luck and have fun with your little bitch. lol

Humane society charges too much, i only charge $10. I think i still have my dog spaying hammer in the garage.

I had mine done at the humane society last May and it wasn't anymore than like 150. Just DO NOT get PETA to do it. I've heard nothing but horror stories

update: got her spayed today at the humane society for $115, she is crazy stoned right now from the drugs. Hopefully tomorrow she'll be in better shape.

bread's done
Back