Dogma, Ghost Rider, A Knight's Tale Blu-Ray $7.99 (and more)

postulio

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
amazon is having [yet] another concurrent BR sale.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_85432631_1?ie=UTF8&docId=1000430031&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=special-offers-2&pf_rd_r=1P2BT6V307F111BGHY6K&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=493144171&pf_rd_i=B000OVLBIU

honestly, nothing too amazing, but i did pick up ghost rider and dogma for 8 bucks a pop. love dogma and i liked ghost rider enough.

edit: they lowered A Knights Tale to 7.99 as well, added it to my order for free shipping with a single email.

oh yeah, and Kingdom of Heaven & Master and Commander are 12.50 each too, those movies never been this low, amazing prices for absolutely beautiful films.

Last edited by a moderator:
I highly recommend Ghost Rider if you haven't seen it. It's brilliant it's a about a skeleton with a flaming skull that rides a chopper from hell, it's like the greatest thing ever.

awesome, had to place an AZ order today for the wife, she's paying, going to totally slip Dogma in unnoticed hopefully! thanks OP!!

I ordered 4Blu Ray movies for $26.60 shipped after $5 off coupon from Deepdiscount :) Amazon cost $31.XX shipped
Here's $5 off $25 coupon code: N4V24RVDNH
Pink Panther
Ghost Rider
Revenge
Dogma

Last edited by a moderator:
Wound up going to Deepdiscount after seeeing Masterkyo's post; got Dogma (OOS, but says it will ship later), Pink Panther and Fargo (only $12.38), and used the $5 off coupon, $23.18 shipped for the three. Thanks OP, and Masterkyo!

Wow, just wow... this is the most insane thing ever:

Yesterday I ordered Dogma + The Hangover + Fight Club. I went to check the status of the order and I was greeted with this little doozy:

Shipment 1 of 1: The following items will arrive after December 25, 2009.
Not yet shipped
Shipping Estimate: December 21, 2009

WTF?!

Ghost Rider really is pretty terrible. It could have been a great movie, but the script, Nicholas Cage, and the enemies just weren't up to snuff.

I ordered Dogma though.

[quote name='a wolf at fullmoon']Hmm...wasn't too big a fan of Ghost Rider, but the thought of seeing Eva Mendes in high def! Tempting.[/QUOTE]

Then get We Own the Night to see her in higher definition :twisted:

i liked ghost rider, what can i say?

is it as good as dark knight/iron man?
hell no

is it as good as spiderman 1/2
nope

is it a fun movie to watch (for me)?
yep and its totally worth the $8, plus i read the quality on this disk is phenomenal. maybe im just a sucker for cage, but honestly i thought it was a great ride. (i also liked Next, *runs & hides*)

actually after this, the only Marvel BRs i am missing are the hulk movies (didnt like them much), the punisher movies (the first was OK, the last one was awful) and the first Fantastic Four movie (waiting on a deal hehe). - yes i liked & own daredevil.

[quote name='zenintrude']Wow, just wow... this is the most insane thing ever:

Yesterday I ordered Dogma + The Hangover + Fight Club. I went to check the status of the order and I was greeted with this little doozy:

WTF?![/QUOTE]

I saw that when I checked hangover pre-order at Amazon. I checked BestBuy.com, they now have it $15.99. I cancelled my Amazon order and pre-ordered at BB

[quote name='sweeetja713']damn 5 dollar off deep discount code expired, shame with the wife's movie she wanted I was just at 28 dollars[/QUOTE]

the first one is, there are three others posted at DVDTalk.

[quote name='a wolf at fullmoon']Hmm...wasn't too big a fan of Ghost Rider, but the thought of seeing Eva Mendes in high def! Tempting.[/QUOTE]
I really like Eva also but what about Jessica Alba in that bikini in high def from Into The Blue, thats got to be worth 8 bucks.

They added A Knight's Tale for 7.99 as well, i emailed about them adding it to the order, since it hasnt shipped yet.

if they wont add it i will just reorder.

I love how they threw the Da Vinci Code right in the middle of all the $7.99 DVD's for a low low price of $19.99.

It had me excited for a second...

Thanks OP, in for Dogma. They also have Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003) for $9.99, good deal since MSRP is $29.99.

bread's done
Back