Domino pizza coupons any1?

AzianAsspicker

CAGiversary!
its 12 pm in souther cali, and i was wondering if any of u guys have coupons for a **large 1 toppin+ wings** or large 1 topping. If you do please reply as soon as possible im hungry as f*ck! They don't check for coupons anyway when they deliver, so just put the coupon # if you guys have any of these coupons. =^_^=

do the 555 deal (min. 3 medium pizzas w/ 1 topping each for $5 apiece) or you can call them to see if they have any promos running that do not require a coupon :D best of luck to you and your stomach lol!

EDIT: just checked the newest coupons and none had a large pizza/buffalo wings deal :(

[quote name='Javil']A deal running here is a large 2-topping and an order of wings for $15.99. Give it a shot.[/QUOTE]
thanx, hey bignick i tried doing what u said earlier today and the lady asked me for the coupon # haha so i just hung up.

[quote name='AzianAsspicker']thanx, hey bignick i tried doing what u said earlier today and the lady asked me for the coupon # haha so i just hung up.[/QUOTE]

ha ha ha. When I use to order, they never asked me for a coupon. Make sure you use *67 when you call so they dont get your phone number.

bread's done
Back