Dominos pizza instant win contest (10,000 pizza prizes) only in MD, VA, WV, PA, DC

Blaster man

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Allowed in 4 states and DC. You need the code from a pizza box or you can print your own code and play with a webcam. I was going to be selfish and not post this but I'm winning every single day and I'm going to get fat (won 6 in 6 days).

You can only enter once per person per day but there is a limit of one win per household per day. So if you play and lose and someone else plays and wins, the third person in your household probably shouldn't play that day. I use the android app but it's buggy as hell and takes about 10 tries to work. Also they recently updated it and the sweepstakes entry no longer allows you to enter your street number (it's alpha only input) so the developers are pretty shitty. That said, it's easy to win pizzas (or at least it was before I posted this). If you make an order and want to use more than one free pizza at a time, you have to do multiple orders, only one code is allowed per order. Good luck guys! I expect everyone to win!

http://www.dreamdrivegiveaway.com/

[quote name='tankyroo']I doubt many people here live in those four states. Too bad, it looks like a good contest.[/QUOTE]

Isn't PA pretty highly populated?

[quote name='Blaster man']Isn't PA pretty highly populated?[/QUOTE]
And isn't VA? We are only home to the capital of the US. :lol:

Thanks OP for the knowledge.
Odd to see a contest with Android being the "optimal" experience and not an iOS device.

Might consider adding this thread to the east coast regional thread, in addition to having it here as well.

Oh btw, I should mention that the rules define a day as midnight to midnight but when you play the next day, you find out you have to wait at least 24 full hours between gameplays...pretty stupid IMO.

I hope someone here wins. I can't keep eating these every day.

[quote name='Vader582']And isn't VA? We are only home to the capital of the US. :lol:

Thanks OP for the knowledge.
Odd to see a contest with Android being the "optimal" experience and not an iOS device.

Might consider adding this thread to the east coast regional thread, in addition to having it here as well.[/QUOTE]

I thought it was really odd too. I suppose they let you use your PC webcam because of this. It's probably better anyway since the android app is so buggy.

Nevermind, guess it was a spacing error o_O, code worked fine.

Too bad i dont eat these types of pizza (Pepperoni ftw), guess my brother will be very happy xD.

Thanks TC

[quote name='dgwillia006']Nevermind, guess it was a spacing error o_O, code worked fine.

Too bad i dont eat these types of pizza, guess my brother will be very happy xD.

Thanks TC[/QUOTE]

So you won one? I do mine in the early morning since less people are eating pizza and getting these advertisements on the box. The complexity of the stupid thing means that most people won't even both with it. I told my wife (jokingly) that we're going to win a car because no one else is playing the stupid thing.

[quote name='Kaiju Nexus']Sweet! Me and my wife just won a pizza each! Ordering as I type! Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

Congrats dude! My wife likes the feta cheese one. I like the sausage one and can't stand feta cheese in general.

Darn just played this and didn't win.

Edit: Just tried it a second time and won! This seems like an easy contest to win. Now to resist eating so much pizza.

Wow, glad to come back and see people winning!

[quote name='phogoodness']Darn just played this and didn't win.

Edit: Just tried it a second time and won! This seems like an easy contest to win. Now to resist eating so much pizza.[/QUOTE]

Tell me about it, that's why I posted this contest. I thought about being selfish and not posting but I decided to share because I've taken advantage of contests from here before and also because I've eaten 5 pizzas already and honestly....by the time this contest is over do I really want to eat (literally) 50 pizzas?

[quote name='Ashsaber']Sigh, another contest that requires a Droid or a webcam. Damnit.[/QUOTE]

You could probably by a very cheap webcam and play this game and win far more money's worth of free pizza than the webcam costs. Sounds like a good deal to me. This thing is super easy to win as evidenced by the winning posts.

It's working fine with Chrome.

Both my fiance and I won one each. Lunch for the next two days! :D Thanks OP

[quote name='Blaster man']Wow, glad to come back and see people winning!

Tell me about it, that's why I posted this contest. I thought about being selfish and not posting but I decided to share because I've taken advantage of contests from here before and also because I've eaten 5 pizzas already and honestly....by the time this contest is over do I really want to eat (literally) 50 pizzas?

You could probably by a very cheap webcam and play this game and win far more money's worth of free pizza than the webcam costs. Sounds like a good deal to me. This thing is super easy to win as evidenced by the winning posts.[/QUOTE]

Once I got a Kinect, I retired my Xbox Vision cam to webcam status, and the thing is amazing for being so cheap.

EDIT: DAMNIT! I just looked and apparently my two closest Dominos closed, so the nearest one is like 30 minutes away.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back