Domokun Plush?

xdl

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
I am looking for a Domokun plush doll to give as a Valentines day gift. I have spotted one on Amazon (see link below) that looks good for $20 shipped. It doesn't necessarily have to be authentic, but at least look similar to the authentic ones. Anyone know any cheaper places to get these from a reliable source, or any B&M stores that might carry them? I remember FYE carring some domokun stuff, so I am likely going to check there when I get a chance.

http://www.amazon.com/Domo-Inch-Val...e=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1234161668&sr=8-1

I believe I saw some at Target last time I was there, in the toys section. Just do a search for Domo at target.com, and some should come up.

Killer. Never even thought to check Target. Will hit that first before I try FYE. The hottopic website carries some too, not sure about B&M.

There's a pink fluffy plush Domo for Valentine's Day. It's pretty cute, and perfect for your endeavors.

Imma get him.

They've had some since Halloween of last year, if not slightly earlier than that. I gots a brown Domo around then.

[quote name='xdl']Killer. Never even thought to check Target. Will hit that first before I try FYE. The hottopic website carries some too, not sure about B&M.[/quote]

Yeah, Hot Topic has the pink one in-store as well. I just walked through one last night and Pook wanted it to go with her brown Domo, but it was like $12.99 or so. I'll get it from Target and save a few bucks.

I checked the local target. They had the 5" Domo and then like a larger 12" Domo with feet and arms that you can mold for 12.99. Did not see the pink one in toys or in valentines. Got the larger one, which will work fine. Still going to try for a pink one though I think.

bread's done
Back