[Done!] Yes, I may be CRAZY: $15 for an ipod referral

A7las

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
well, its done. those who got in on it, once your referral is completed you'll be $15 richer, those who didn't, oh well!

so far i've got 2 referrals, however they still need to complete offers or if they have completed them then it could take a little while for them to actually go through.

so if these are duds then that means there is still a total of $60 ripe for the taking!!

and if you're curious about the best offer, go with either the ancestry.com one or the aol one, i did the aol. you get free aol for 45 days and just cancel before that and you are charged nothing!

all help is greatly appreciated!!

because doing it this way will cost me $60. If i actually saved up and bought one, it would cost me $270-300. there is a difference of $210-240.

so thats why, thanks for the question though!

from reputable people i will do it upfront for sure! first sign up under my link at the bottom with the e-mail address you use for paypal. Once i see that you have signed up i will send you the $15. Once you see that it is sent you can sign up for one of the offers.

zewone, are you sure you signed up under my referral link? because it doesn't have you on the list of incomplete referrals.

bread's done
Back