Donkey Konga... preferably under 40 dollars

[quote name='joeposh']Does anyone know where I can score a copy of Donkey Konga w/ Bongos for under 40 bucks? Thanks in advance...[/quote]
Try Circuit City, should be $35.

[quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='joeposh']Does anyone know where I can score a copy of Donkey Konga w/ Bongos for under 40 bucks? Thanks in advance...[/quote]
Try Circuit City, should be $35.[/quote]

I believe that's YMMV. I had it scanned last week and it was $49.99.

[quote name='Josef'][quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='joeposh']Does anyone know where I can score a copy of Donkey Konga w/ Bongos for under 40 bucks? Thanks in advance...[/quote]

I believe that's YMMV. I had it scanned last week and it was $49.99.[/quote]
Ah, actually it may have went back up in price.

[quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='Josef'][quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='joeposh']Does anyone know where I can score a copy of Donkey Konga w/ Bongos for under 40 bucks? Thanks in advance...[/quote]

I believe that's YMMV. I had it scanned last week and it was $49.99.[/quote]
Ah, actually it may have went back up in price.[/quote]

I believe it did, becuase mine had it for $35 as well, but I noticed last week that the game was back to $50.

None of the targets around me have the game in stock anymore (damn bongos in the glass case got my hopes up too)... neither does CC even though I heard that deal was YMMV to begin with.

I've had the same problem. My local wal-mart had it around christmas, sold out and I guess they decided not to get anymore.

I was out of town and saw it at another wal-mart and a target, but both still had it at $50 so I passed..

Personally, I'd wait for DK2. Doubtless it will be sold with bongos, and it's likely to be a more fully-featured game. Of course, it'll cost more than $40, but I think Dk1 is a lost cause at this point -- everyone's lukewarm to it in terms of song selection and playstyle.

I picked it up PO from ebgames.com, after coupons it came to like $29 plus tax shipped.

Just use your edge card and CAG15 or CAG16.

bread's done
Back