Don't be jealous of my new CheapyD avatar

Jaket

CAGiversary!
Feedback
214 (99%)
I normally wouldn't ever make a thread for this... but this really calls for an announcement!

Look at the eyebrows!

That's hilarious. I mean laugh out loud hilarious, see...

cag-smile.gif

[quote name='shipwreck']That's hilarious. I mean laugh out loud hilarious, see...

cag-smile.gif
[/QUOTE]

That avatar is hilarious. Just looking at it makes me laugh.

[quote name='beguile']That avatar is hilarious. Just looking at it makes me laugh.[/QUOTE]

any relation to this guy?
250px-Dr_Evil.jpg

It was in the topic he made about the CheapyD picture/avatar. Someone said something about him not showing a picture of himself, so he posted a sex pic and said "that's me on the right," or something to that effect. I think the thread was deleted.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Eh, let's just pretend he was banned for that comment, it's more comical this way[/QUOTE]

That's what the invention was and then I got lost.

[quote name='shipwreck']That's hilarious. I mean laugh out loud hilarious, see...

cag-smile.gif
[/QUOTE]
It really is extraordinary.

Where can I learn everything about the staff?

As in CheapyD and whoever else is an admin/mod or just important to the site and it's creation and whatnot.

Wait a second. CheapyD looks a lot like that guy from Microsoft who does the press conferences about the 360 or something.

Does CheapyD have a twin?

Wait a second. CheapyD looks a lot like that guy from Microsoft who does the press conferences about the 360 or something.

Does CheapyD have a twin?

bread's done
Back