Don't have a credit card? Use mine!!

And you don't have to cancel the offer you do because the recurring charges will be denied since it's a visa gift card.
Also you can give the number to your friends and have them use it to get you referals.

you will def get put on hold, let alone I dont think anyone would be willing to do that as that makes them guilty of fraud as well

This is just a bad idea your better just having people do offers and paying them via paypal for there help. That way its legal.

[quote name='CTHG']On top of the cc info I could also get you serial codes for just about any pc software including photoshop etc.[/quote]

i doubt you can get me any valve games serial keys since only one person can use them :)

also a quick google search can give any literate person serial keys for free

[quote name='life.exe']Why is it illegal to use an empty Visa Gift Card?[/quote]

Is his credit card empty?

Still, it has something to do with fraud, no?

Im sure some of us will be willing to help if you find a better way. Your idea Isn't horrible but just dosent sound perfectly legal. It might be but runs the line of risk.

[quote name='CTHG']On top of the cc info I could also get you serial codes for just about any pc software including photoshop etc.[/QUOTE]

That makes it worse! You're offering illegal stuff AND you're giving ppl YOUR cc card. You can't share card info. If they do an offer that's already done on that card, the freebie site can tell as it would be reported to them.

You're, however, welcome to buy NEW pre-paid cc cards. I've seen that happen many times before and that's allowed on many sites. Just don't give them the card you use.

This is still open it works on the true.com and vonage offers and you won't get put on hold unless you make multiple accounts.

[quote name='CTHG']And you don't have to cancel the offer you do because the recurring charges will be denied since it's a visa gift card.
Also you can give the number to your friends and have them use it to get you referals.[/QUOTE]

That is FRAUD! Not having enough on a card is grounds for being placed on hold. Ask any freebie site owner that. If fact, ask them if it's ok to give people your cc to do stuff and let us know lol

Dude. I love those two networks and I know train real well, I completed 4 of their sites legit and got my cash properly. And I can't help but report you, sorry, but it has to be done.

[quote name='CTHG']This is still open it works on the true.com and vonage offers and you won't get put on hold unless you make multiple accounts.[/QUOTE]

Btw, I think I saw your username on a4f? You're still a member there or are you banned for doign something wrong (like this)?

Well. Dude, I opened a ticket on both sites, copy pasting your post. let's see what they say. You'll be put on hold in no time if you don't stop this. Dude, they're trying to help you, by giving you a chance to get free shit, and you abuse that, pathetic.

[quote name='CTHG']I'm not on a4f
and guys please stop thread crapping this isn't frauding it works.[/QUOTE]Don't encourage people to fraud in this way, and people won't have to correct you. ;)

Btw, I'm pretty sure you're on a4f. At least the aliases match. I rather not waste time looking it up though...maybe later.

[quote name='mkda']Don't encourage people to fraud in this way, and people won't have to correct you. ;)

Btw, I'm pretty sure you're on a4f. At least the aliases match. I rather not waste time looking it up though...maybe later.[/quote]

Yea, I saw his name on a conga, so I looked at his profile. And it showed a post where he was offering a visa gift card.

http://www.anything4free.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=89461&st=0&p=512604&#entry512604

So either it's the same guy...or people who happen to pick the name CTHG have a tendency to be offer frauders....

Ok Report him on A4F Immeditiely. And Get them proof from here. No offense against you buddy, its just the way you do this .. is bothering me

Banned from dvdrecorders yet? Maybe there waiting for the right time, after they told me they were going to take the right legal actions :)

BTW in 9.9/10 Freebie sites, it states in the TOS, that you cannot use a gift card.

[quote name='JustBlaze']Banned from dvdrecorders yet? Maybe there waiting for the right time, after they told me they were going to take the right legal actions :)

BTW in 9.9/10 Freebie sites, it states in the TOS, that you cannot use a gift card.[/QUOTE]
lol, cya!

Actually, many sites allow you to use a gc. It's just that you're not allowed to give away your OWN gc to someone. You can, however, buy someone their OWN gc (like for a trade - eg, you do my site, and i'll buy u a simon.com via card; or what some freebie sites do - eg, 3 referrals for a $100 visa gc). Plenty of ppl do this on a4f all the time.

Sites are being restricted to doing this. Trust me. You can open up a thread on a4f or fipg, and they'll give you details.

You can't give ppl gc because technically, you're supposed to pick and do the offer on your own.

Yeah, but I've seen plenty of ppl on there who do use gc. They may not encourage everyone to do likewise b/c the more ppl that use it, the greater the chance of it being used. I have, however, some freebie sites discourage the use of it though and have said so in their TOS.

People can SELL someone else a gc, but they can't GIVE their own. Selling or (giving someone a gift like freebie sites do as a reward) is fine. It just has to be seperate and not shared. People do this on a4f a lot too (for referral trading especially).

bread's done
Back