Don't knock it till you try it: Weird food combos!

[quote name='JolietJake']Well, now we know where budge gets it from...[/quote]

I don't eat that many weird food combos damnit! :bomb:

Really, I am pretty normal. So was my mom, until she went on this "health food" craze.

[quote name='Moxio']This thread rules.[/quote]

Yes!

Sapporo Ichiban beef flavor ramen noodles (drained of its soup) with Heinz ketchup.

Also, I like to bite the two ends off a Twizzler and drink Sprite through it (like a straw).

lets see:

A1(any steak sauce) on mashed potatos
mustard on french fries
hot dog with chili, cheese, ketchup, mustard, and saukerkraut.
ketchup on grits
spaghetti sandwiches
in fact whatever your having for dinner in a sandwich ie potato salad, rice, vegatables, etc. etc. with the meat of choice for dinner that night.

when I worked at boston market I use to make this sandwich

Meatloaf turkey and swiss:

mayo up the roll and put lettuce on each half, swiss cheese, then two generous slices of turkey on each side of the roll. then another slice of swiss cheese. put it in the oven to get the cheese melted. then add meatloaf in the middle and ketchup.

and for your side take a large side dish and mix it with mashed potatoes, corn, mac and cheese, and spinach. crumble up a piece of cornbread in there for extra taste.

got plenty more but that is long winded enough

Mountain Brew - Mix Mountain Dew and beer together. I haven't tried it much, but amazingly, MGD and Diet Mountain Dew is actually halfway decent.

[quote name='munch']Who would even think to do that? :hot:[/quote]

rick_james,0.jpg

Cocaine's a hell of a drug

[quote name='The Crotch']
sandwichg.jpg

... and that, friends, is what happens when we run out of meat in camp.[/quote]

Apply heat and you have yourself a nice "ghetto melt". I make them pretty often. Cheese + whatever remnants of chips are in the cupboard + condiments + heat = still fly.

[quote name='munch']Who would even think to do that? :hot:[/QUOTE]

n6008568_41266148_5987.jpg

more like alcohol is one hell of a drug,

after that we tried FLIPZ chocolate covered pretzels and smoked oysters, 10x better :drool:

[quote name='ducttapeBigSexy']Mountain Brew - Mix Mountain Dew and beer together. I haven't tried it much, but amazingly, MGD and Diet Mountain Dew is actually halfway decent.[/quote]

we call those shandies. lol anytime you mix beer with soda.
now vodka and gatorade is a great combination

I love to mix fountain sodas. especially slurpees. I normally get all flavors of soda and slurpee except teas, gatorade, and root beer when I go to 7 eleven

[quote name='Irukandji']Apply heat and you have yourself a nice "ghetto melt". I make them pretty often. Cheese + whatever remnants of chips are in the cupboard + condiments + heat = still fly.[/quote]
We don't have microwaves out there, though. I guess he could have put it over the airtight or something...

[quote name='Gentlegamer']I have a friend who loves the combo of ketchup and sour cream (mixed to make a pink paste) as a condiment.[/quote]

Ketchup and mayo yes , ketchup and sour cream , not so much , although I've never actually tried it.

[quote name='Untitledproject']Hmmm..Hot dogs and peanut butter,its a match made in puragotory.[/quote]

I used to eat this quite a bit, and it is pretty good! I stopped eating it though, because it's basically a heart attack on a roll.

Peanut butter and cheese or pbj and just about any fresh fruit.
Fries, chips, pizza, hot dogs, hamburgers, burritos, egg rolls, bacon, sausage, chicken, steak, or toast dipped in chocolate sauce, ketcup+mayo, thousand island dressing, ranch dressing, salsa, nacho cheese, chill, honey mustard, bbq sauce, A1 sauce, hot sauce, tarter sauce, berry jam, honey, sour cream, etc.
Pasta and bbq sauce, salsa, honey, sourcream, honey mustard, ketcup+mayo, chilli or jam.
Salsa, mashed pototoe, relish, or spaghetti, on sandwiches.
Peanut butter sandwichs dipped in chilli yum!
Spaghetti with hot dogs and bbq sauce :)
Maple surup on pretty much any breakfast food especially bacon, ham, grits, and sausage.
Campells vegetable soup plus tomato soup.
Chocolate milk and coke, pepsi or rootbeer.
Peanut butter and jelly pizza.
Bacon on peanut butter and jelly
Salt and pepper on pizza(used to do this but no longer)
Two donuts with a hamburger in the middle(hope you have health insurance lol)
Two small pizzas with a hamburger in the middle

All I can think of right now I have found that sour cream, salad dressing, ketchup+mayo, ranch, honey mustard, and thousand island dressing work for almost anything.

[quote name='Over easy']Peanut butter and jelly waffles. It's probably not that weird compared to some of the stuff here, but everyone I know think it's weird.

And my friend send me this link not long ago, some of the stuff applies here.
http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/[/quote]

all I can say is dayum. the site's title is so true, yet it is so full of win that it is crazy. lol I would try half of the stuff on there in a heartbeat.

BBQ sauce on burgers..not so weird i guess.

and i eat crushed red pepper on pretty much anything that isnt sweet. I'm addicted to it.

I havent had this in a while and a friend i use to hang around got me into it like 6/7 yeasr ago.

Cheese and tomato ketchup (it has to be Heinz aswell) sandwiches :drool:...sooo goood!

bread's done
Back