Dont pope on me!?

xenoman80

CAGiversary!
just bored and had a funny question asked by a friend.

Ok so when meeting the pope your suppose to kiss his hand as a sign of respect or something, so would you kiss the popes hand after he just finish using the bathroom and knowing he didnt wash his hand?

[quote name='xenoman80']just bored and had a funny question asked by a friend.

Ok so when meeting the pope your suppose to kiss his hand as a sign of respect or something, so would you kiss the popes hand after he just finish using the bathroom and knowing he didnt wash his hand?[/QUOTE]

No he's a man. He's a representative nothing more nothing less. I wouldn't even kiss his hand. I'm from American we shake hands. That ain't good enough for you then fuck you son.

[quote name='CitizenB']No he's a man. He's a representative nothing more nothing less. I wouldn't even kiss his hand. I'm from American we shake hands. That ain't good enough for you then fuck you son.[/QUOTE]
"I'm from AMERICAN HAND SHAKE, POPE!!!"

I'd challenge The Pope to an inprompto freestyle rap battle.

[quote name='GrimNecroWizard']I'd kick his ass and call him a nazi punk and tell him to fuck off.[/QUOTE]
"Nazi punk"?

[quote name='CitizenB']No he's a man. He's a representative nothing more nothing less. I wouldn't even kiss his hand. I'm from American we shake hands. That ain't good enough for you then fuck you son.[/QUOTE]

i concur

[quote name='GrimNecroWizard']He was a nazi.[/QUOTE]
No, he wasn't. He was enrolled into the Hitler Youth when he was 14.

[quote name='Brak']No, he wasn't. He was enrolled into the Hitler Youth when he was 14.[/QUOTE]

hitler_youth.jpg

Jim Henson's Nazi Babies

[quote name='PKRipp3r']
hitler_youth.jpg

Jim Henson's Nazi Babies[/QUOTE]

hey now, she's pretty cute..she got an older sister?
to stay on topic, i think id just shake his hand, maybe bow or something as a sign of respect, but i feel weird about kissing people's hands..if my grandma was there though, id have to kiss his hand or she'd beat my ass

[quote name='xenoman80']just bored and had a funny question asked by a friend.

Ok so when meeting the pope your suppose to kiss his hand as a sign of respect or something, so would you kiss the popes hand after he just finish using the bathroom and knowing he didnt wash his hand?[/quote] So what is the funny question?

[quote name='Quillion']So what is the funny question?[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='Eviltude']"I'm from AMERICAN HAND SHAKE, POPE!!!"[/QUOTE]

Yes something like that :lol:

bread's done
Back