Doom 3 BFG Edition - 360/PS3 $19.99

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Does it include Resurrection of Evil?[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure it does. I would like to know if it's 3d capable on xbox. I know it is on PS3

Instead of trying to find something to qualify for free shipping, just buy it from Best Buy (same price) or have Target match them.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Does it include Resurrection of Evil?[/QUOTE]

It includes Doom Classic along with the RoE Expansion Pack (Ah, been a long time since I've heard EP instead of DLC) along with a new extra campaign exclusive to the BFG edition of Doom 3.

This is a Best Buy price-match, as others have noted. But here's the actual link:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/DOOM+3+...skuId=5923112&st=DOOM 3 BFG Edition&lp=5&cp=1

It's also available pre-owned for $18. There's no one-use codes so buying used is okay.

I bought this during Black Friday @ GS for this price and I don't regret it in the slightest (though I had bought Doom 2 on XBLM in the past), Doom 3 on disc comes with 600 GS as well, the Lost Chapters (exclusive BFG content) is cool and Resurrection of Evil is included, which was something I never got for my Xbox or PC versions of Doom 3. Doom 1 (which has been delisted in the past) & 2 is included like they did with the Collector's Edition of Doom 3 on the original Xbox (though this one doesn't include a steelbook).

And I say that despite owning Doom 3 on PC, and the standard and collector's edition on the original Xbox (came with the Xbox I bought off Ebay).

[quote name='TheOmegaSoldier']Pretty sure it does. I would like to know if it's 3d capable on xbox. I know it is on PS3[/QUOTE]

Yup, it's stereoscopic 3D on the 360. Says so on the back cover....
Doom3BFG_360_Cover_NTSC__www.gamecover.com.br.jpg
...as well as in the Amazon product description.

Thanks didn't know i had a promotional $5 discount which was 3 months old and got the game for $15!
can't wait to play it!

[quote name='Cocojames333']How is this game? Extremely difficult?[/QUOTE]

Nah.. The hardest difficulty (nightmare, I think?) is not hard at all.

Either keep moving, or just take quick cover and shoot. Most of the monsters are slow anyway. The ones that shoots guns are somewhat dumb, and the ones that shoots projectiles, have slow traveling projectiles; so they're easy to avoid.

You'll pick up on the AI pattern quickly.

bread's done
Back