Doom 3 BFG Edition for PC (Physical Copy) 9.99 @ Amazon.com

[quote name='hollowfreak']Not bad. It comes with a steam key anyway.[/QUOTE]

Awesome. I hate using discs and prefer steam for pc games. Thanks for the info!

[quote name='R1V3R5']Awesome. I hate using discs and prefer steam for pc games. Thanks for the info![/QUOTE]

If you have the @Gamer (BestBuy) subscription, you can use it to get the game there for $9.99 since the game is tagged at $29.99. I still have my copy sealed, but I can't wait to play it.

Does anyone know how the Doom and Doom 2 copies are accessed? From within Doom 3 BFG? I'd prefer to have individual games listed in steam but it purely for ocd aesthetics. Anyone?

[quote name='jughead']Does anyone know how the Doom and Doom 2 copies are accessed? From within Doom 3 BFG? I'd prefer to have individual games listed in steam but it purely for ocd aesthetics. Anyone?[/QUOTE]
From the DOOM 3 BFG menu, you can choose which game you want to play in-game.

[quote name='sundrop']Just noticed on the amazon reviews this has no mod support :([/QUOTE]

I got regular Doom 3 from the last Steam sale in the hopes of modding it but I couldn't get Sikkmod to work with my ATI card. Thinking about grabbing the BFG edition at this price.

This is the only way to play it in 3D on PC also, if you're into that sort of thing. Not sure if it'll upgrade to include Oculus Rift support down the road either, it very well may.

bread's done
Back