Doom 3 BFG, Oblivion GotY, Fallout 3 GotY, FO:NV UE - $9.99 @ Amazon (Xbox 360/PS3/PC)

Picked up FO:NV UE 

My backlog is so crazy and my life is so busy I'm good for another two years before I even decide whether or not I'm going to buy a Xbox One or PS4.

I got my order of games from this sale today and the Oblivion PS3 I ordered does not have a Y seal. It has the shrink wrap seal on it. Is that normal? A quick look online and it appears it should have a Y seal. Also, my Doom BFG for PS3 had the label out of place and wrinkled/folded in half. Never seen a game do that before. 

I got my order of games from this sale today and the Oblivion PS3 I ordered does not have a Y seal. It has the shrink wrap seal on it. Is that normal? A quick look online and it appears it should have a Y seal. Also, my Doom BFG for PS3 had the label out of place and wrinkled/folded in half. Never seen a game do that before.
Alas, I went into BB and saw a bunch of their GH copies with that, including Oblivion.

Oblivion GOTY, FO3, and FO:NV UE's are all worth $10 each.

But I didn't want to chance getting a bad experience with NV on my PS3, so I went for Skyrim LE so I can get the DLC to install on a whim.

Alas, I went into BB and saw a bunch of their GH copies with that, including Oblivion.

Oblivion GOTY, FO3, and FO:NV UE's are all worth $10 each.

But I didn't want to chance getting a bad experience with NV on my PS3, so I went for Skyrim LE so I can get the DLC to install on a whim.
I also got Fallout New Vegas for PS3 and it had the Y seal...strange.

I wanted the Doom BFG Edition on 360, but unlike the others in  this deal, when Amazon ran out, their listing was gone so you couldn't even backorder. Some of the others sold out and allowed you to still order at 9.99 and just wait. Oh well. I'll see if I ever catch that one up again.

I'm interested in the Doom (4/reboot) so I thought I'd try 3 out.

Best Buy matched Amazon on Skyrim Legendary Edition. With GCU, drops to $20. I was sold. I am on the fence about Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition on PS3, though.  Even for $10, the fact it runs not so nicely compared to FO3 on the PS3 makes me worry a bit.

So are the PS3 versions of all these games F-ed or what? I've played them all previously but these are the type of games I like to come back to occasionally. Are any/all of them substantially more busted than the 360 versions (where I played them all the first time)?

So are the PS3 versions of all these games F-ed or what? I've played them all previously but these are the type of games I like to come back to occasionally. Are any/all of them substantially more busted than the 360 versions (where I played them all the first time)?
Fallout 3 got progressively better for me as later patches and the DLC came out. Haven't tried New Vegas yet (Bethesda made and distributed FO3, but Obsidian made FO:NV and Bethesda distributed it) but heard very mixed feedback on it. Skyrim is a mixed bag currently, even with the latest patch and all the DLC (worst I've had was infinite loading screen errors when I go between areas, and Dragonborn lagged to no end on a 5400RPM HDD; switched it out and went bigger capacity and faster speed since then). Doom 3 should work just fine...and Oblivion GOTY should work just fine. I don't remember any real issues with it other than no trophy support :whistle2:( .

bread's done
Back