Doom 3 Cheaters already?

Samuelc79

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I had a match where I played against 3 other players, it was a countdown to 30 kills and down. Three players including me went down normlaly like they do but this guy one guy he had perfect 30 and not died once, damn this pisses me off how someone think Cheating online is fun, its no fun playing with Cheaters! I wonder if any of you guys had experienced this yet. I got pissed off I exited the game, didnt keep a record of this player name, too bad it doesnt have play history on that.

Well, I don't think there is any cheating going on. I think it's a glitch. Me and my friend went at it, and I shot him like 400 times and he didn't die. 10 shots with the pistol and I died. I think there is some strategy as to "how" to kill someone without missing so much even if your locked on.

who cares.... there will always be cheater...

If cheating help these people get through there days let them.... In the end it's just a game... not life or death....

IF the gameplay itself on deathmatch wont drive you away, the cheating will!

IKIK

EDIT:

MAybe the guy is really good... or he used action replay.

[quote name='Trakan']I take it you haven't played Halo 2 online yet.[/QUOTE]

Yes, where it's a battle to see who gets host to prevent cheaters. :D Or allow yourself to cheat, depending if you're on the dark side.

[quote name='shrike4242']Yes, where it's a battle to see who gets host to prevent cheaters. :D Or allow yourself to cheat, depending if you're on the dark side.[/QUOTE]
Yes a war indeed, were losing it very rapidly, as im getting stanby fighting teams as low as level 10's, but the war will soon be over when we get backup from a clone army(patch) from kamino(bungie) :)

bread's done
Back