Doritos Unlock Xbox Contest (Win a 360 Elite/10 games/2000 ms points/1 year live)

how do you know if youve been entered? it shows a blank box after i click log-in. anyway thats a crazy prize to win

I have tried to make an account ten times and it won't let me. It says either that I'm not putting in the right security code or that I have an account already but when I try to sign it it says that account does not exist? Anyone else having a problem?

[quote name='happyorangeman']I have tried to make an account ten times and it won't let me. It says either that I'm not putting in the right security code or that I have an account already but when I try to sign it it says that account does not exist? Anyone else having a problem?[/quote]

That happen to me too but just check your email.

I don't think their site is fully setup yet, for some reason .. or I don't see how to enter, but it started today..

Thanks OP. They're giving away 70 daily prizes, from their rules:

3. PRIZES, ODDS AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (UNCLAIMED/UNREDEEMED PRIZES WILL NOT BE AWARDED): (70) Daily Prizes Available. Each winner gets an Xbox 360 Elite console, 2,000 MSN Points, ten (10) Xbox 360 titles (of Sponsors' choosing), and a one (1) year Xbox Live Gold subscription. Odds of winning a prize are based not only upon the number of eligible plays received each day (a day is defined as any 24-hour period beginning at 12:00:01 AM (CT) and ending at 11:59:59 PM (CT)), but also the time in which the game is played. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each prize package is $1,175. The total ARV of all prizes is $82,250. The MSN points are subject to separate terms and conditions available at http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/legal/?WT.svl=nav. ALL TAXES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.

Yea, you just have to visit the site every day and login, quick and easy. 70 straight days of xbox giveaways. Those systems and games would retail for $1K or so. Let's hope some CAG's take home more than a few of them! :bouncy:

[quote name='LowMoney']That happen to me too but just check your email.[/quote]

Thanks, boy do I feel stupid now. I checked my e-mail and there it was.

[quote name='CYRiX']all i get is an empty page when i log in to see if i won anything[/QUOTE]

i got the exact same problem as u.

[quote name='trunks982']i got the exact same problem as u.[/quote]

me 3. i said that a few posts back

Well, I logged into the site... however when I click on the xbox giveaway section nothing comes up. I click the login part but the screen just shows the logo and nothing loads. oh well.

[quote name='EddieT']Well, I logged into the site... however when I click on the xbox giveaway section nothing comes up. I click the login part but the screen just shows the logo and nothing loads. oh well.[/quote]

All you have to do is login, the official rules say that if you are a winner you will be notified with an on-screen message. If there is no message saying you won, then its time to try again tomorrow. See below:

1. HOW TO PLAY: Beginning August 20, 2007 at 12:00:01 AM Central Time ("CT") through October 28, 2007 at 11:59:59 PM CT, go to www.unlockxbox.com ("Website"), log-in to your account and you will be automatically notified if you are a winner, subject to verification. If you receive a message that contains any message other than a winning prize message, you are not a prize winner.

[quote name='CYRiX']thats just lazy on their part.[/quote]

I agree, they should have this notification when you lose. "sorry you're not a winner, try again tomorrow."

it says one winner per day:

Login for your chance to win. Limit one game play per registered user per day.
One winner per day.
Daily winner gets crazy bragging rights, an Xbox 360™ Elite console, 2,000 MSN Points, ten (10) Xbox 360 titles and a one (1) year Xbox LIVE® Gold subscription.
Check out the official rules.

Now, if only some CAGs could win who have suffered through the RRoD fiasco... that would be justice! BTW, how much tax would we be required to pay on this? Is it 30% on prize packages? Good luck everyone!

-Dr. Ugly

[quote name='PagingDrUgly']Now, if only some CAGs could win who have suffered through the RRoD fiasco... that would be justice! BTW, how much tax would we be required to pay on this? Is it 30% on prize packages? Good luck everyone!

-Dr. Ugly[/quote]

If we win the prize we gotta pay 30% of the ARV???

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']HOLY CRAP! :shock: If that is legit then CONGRATS! :applause:[/quote]

Its legit..
Already got the paper work, tax form, etc.. Sent that back a week ago.

Won it on Sept. 1st
Won a Wii the day before on the EPrize winner a day contest.

Its been a good month :)

[quote name='Coyotezeye']Its legit..
Already got the paper work, tax form, etc.. Sent that back a week ago.

Won it on Sept. 1st
Won a Wii the day before on the EPrize winner a day contest.

Its been a good month :)[/quote]

......How..the....hell...?

Luck... pure and simple..

Well the wii was more being persistant.. I played that thing twice an hr, once for me & once for the wife. I did this for about 5 days straight for about 10-12 hrs a day.. Finally won that.

Then the next day logged into the Doritos website contest and boom there was the screen I posted.

bread's done
Back