Dota 2 Invite Giveaway

neo_anomaly

CAGiversary!
Hey CAGs,

I have 2 Dota 2 invites. Interested people can either find me on steam and ask me for a copy or give their steam ID so I can send them the game.

This is just out of Holiday Spirit and I don't expect anything in return. IF you are very generous, and want to give me a game in return, I definitely don't mind that ;)

My Steam ID = Y U NO TIGERR ??

Last edited by a moderator:
hey im definitely interested, was about to pick it up soon. my steam id is: gotdott

ill see if i can gift you something back in return

[quote name='gotdott']hey im definitely interested, was about to pick it up soon. my steam id is: gotdott

ill see if i can gift you something back in return[/QUOTE]

I seem to be having trouble finding you. Try adding me. Last copy

[quote name='Nohbdy']There are still people who did not get a Dota 2 invite?[/QUOTE]

Yup! It takes like a month to get in. They are selling it for 30$ (steam sale 15)

[quote name='neo_anomaly']I seem to be having trouble finding you. Try adding me. Last copy[/QUOTE]

nevermind didn't realize i had one sitting in my inventory already, so just pass that on to another cag haha thanks though

I still have 2 left. I just found them in my other id. I might not be around. But first people to ask for them(pm me probably) shall get it!

I was gonna do a thread to giveaway some of my keys, but I guess I may as well post here.

Just reply here and I will give keys to the first 3 people that reply to me. Include your steamid so I can send it to you.

[quote name='ClassicTheMedic']I was gonna do a thread to giveaway some of my keys, but I guess I may as well post here.

Just reply here and I will give keys to the first 3 people that reply to me. Include your steamid so I can send it to you.[/QUOTE]

I'll take one. Steam ID - Psycosis

Thanks man!

bread's done
Back