DotEmu Collection 1 (PC) $6.00 - Irem Arcade Hits, Gobliiins Trilogy, Simarils Coll.

NeoGutsman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
banficheprod_irem_arcade_hitsnew_template_0.png

DotEmu is offering a pretty sizeable pack of games for only 4.50€ / $6.00 until January 2, 2012. The DotEmu Collection Vol. 1 includes the following:

DotEmu is a legit site that is similar to GOG.com. They offer a wide array of older PC games that are DRM-free and often include goodies like soundtracks, etc. when available. I've purchased from them a few times and the service works fine. Their site isn't anywhere near as polished as GOG.com (DotEmu really needs a better marketing team) but they do offer many of the same games as well as some I've never heard of (mainly European in origin).

I'm getting a kind of Amiga vibe from some of those Simarils Collection games (there's about 16 altogether in that pack alone) so I'm probably going to bite. It's about what I'd pay for an average indie bundle anyway. :D

Thanks for the heads up, there were some good games in this bundle (as good as the Humble Bundles for value I'd argue especially for the price), picked it up last night specifically for the Irem collection. (even though my antivirus program had a fit with the 1.1 exe for that collection, maybe a false positive?)

I installed the 1.2 version with no issues at all today and played for Gunforce II (a nice look at the predecessor of Metal Slug) they have a nice interface and it loads a bit slow, (not as fast as mame) but it's nice to have it all in one place.

Thanks again OP. ;)

bread's done
Back