Double Dragon XBLA (not that piece of crap NEON)

limelight022

CAGiversary!
Feedback
69 (99%)
Soooooo I wanted to play Double Dragon on Xbox Live. The original. Went to my game list, launched the game and it only let me play the trail. Hmmmm...knowing Empire Interactive went bankrupt and the game was delisted I figured clicking "buy full game" wouldnt work, (which it didnt). So i went to my download history, downloaded the game again which worked, but it still shows up as a trial on my console again. Arrrghhh. Anything else I can do to get the full game back?

I'm guessing you've changed consoles. Try changing your license to your new system. If you haven't changed consoles, I got nothin for ya.

You shouldn't have to transfer licenses UNLESS the game was purchased on another gamertag other than the one you're currently using.

If it is the same gamertag redownloading from the Download History should work, make sure you delete it first.

If that doesn't work though pretty much the only thing you can try is going to though the license transfer

[quote name='JaredFrost']You shouldn't have to transfer licenses UNLESS the game was purchased on another gamertag other than the one you're currently using[/QUOTE]

Content is tied to the console and gamertag. If your console breaks or you get a warranty replacement, you need to transfer the license to the new console, otherwise every XBLA game will be in trial mode if you're not online.

Last edited by a moderator:
Double Dragon (as well as several Sega Vintage Games) have a glitch where it will always show up as a trial. Redownload the game from the in game menu and then cancel the download, that works for me.

...except that with delisted games, you cannot "purchase" them in-game.

I tried this with Paperboy a few weeks ago.

bread's done
Back