At Costco and they have the following for 17.99:

Godfather 1 & 2
Italian job & shooter
Wayne's World 1 & 2
Tommy boy & black sheep
Defiance & enemy at the gates
Coming to America & Trading places

Great deal on Godfather 1 & 2

The other double features have been on sale at BB for $8-$10 in the past, so not that great of a deal on those.

[quote name='ScorpioKyle']the Godfather set is on amazon for 18.99 right now too.[/QUOTE]

that godfather part 1 and 2 is cheap, why cant they make the trilogy set cheap also. ive been waiting for the trilogy to drop to around 20-something dollars.

I also saw Gladiator and Bravehart in the same packaging.

It's two separate BD cases with a over-wrap around both movies, so it's not a dual-movie case.

[quote name='shrike4242']I also saw Gladiator and Bravehart in the same packaging.

It's two separate BD cases with a over-wrap around both movies, so it's not a dual-movie case.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, thanks for mentioning it. I forgot to take a pic.

I also saw that Gladiator Braveheart set. I was wondering if the Gladiator Blu-ray was the updated one with better picture quality or the old one that had all those picture problems

I got the Braveheart/Gladiator set. Gladiator is the remastered version. The Gladiator blu-ray case has a yellow upc and the Gladiator title at the beginning of the movie is black, which indicates it's the remastered version. You won't see the yellow upc on Gladiator unless you unwrapped the shrink wraps, because they also have a white upc stickered that covers it. Great deals!

bread's done
Back