Double Sided Discs

Mr.Zurkon

CAG Veteran
I already delt with this when Brawl came out, but it has happened again... well 6 months ago actually.

For those who don't know some Wii's(mostly one's that were from launch. I've had the same one for more than 4 years.) cannot read games with "double sided" discs. These are used for games that cannot fit all of the game on a single disc. As you can tell Brawl and Metroid Trilogy are very "large games" when it comes to the amount of memory they use.

I originally had this problem with Brawl and I had it fixed. All fine and dandy right? No...

At Christmas I had received Metroid Prime Trilogy, but much to my dismay this was a double sided disc and my Wii didn't feel like reading them again.

Notice how Christmas was nearly 7 months ago and my Mom's too lazy too send it in.

If I give this to gamestop with all the posters and club nintendo stuff will they give me some good $(they gave me 88 dollars when I traded in SMG2, Kirby Super Star Ultra, Pokemon Platinum, and Scribblenauts

Am I just gonna need to send it in again?

Why can't you send it in? Gamestop was running a promo trade in your Wii and get a new black wii for $50. But anything you bought from the Nintendo Channel is not transferable

As for your posters and club nintendo stuff, um gamestop won't take it. Here's an idea sell the system on Craiglist or find out how much Nintendo charges to fix it.

Send it in again, unless you don't care much about the game. I don't know how many double-sided disc games there are. Actually I didn't realize there were any, never having played either of those games.

[quote name='SpazX']Not double sided, but dual layered I guess you mean?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

And like I said my gamestop is actually GOOD

[quote name='Strell']Two girls, one double sided disc.[/QUOTE]
All your vague Internet references are belong to us?

bread's done
Back