Download the pre-cursor to EchoChrome!

Neat!

Edit: Wow, now that I watched the EchoChrome trailer, it looks like they pretty much just took the exact code that was already written and are just adding some clever level design around it. I mean, the first part of the trailer is the EXACT same as this guy's demo video.

if the guy who wrote that isn't making Echo Chrome, its lawsuit time :lol:

Here's one thing that strikes me odd about Echochrome. PS3 and and PSP were portrayed to be all about graphics, but this thing comes along and it's about no graphics at all, just gameplay. That just struck me as weird is all.

Echochrome was definitely a standout title for the PS3 and PSP (I think it was mentioned to come out for both) and I'm sure I'll download it...for the right price.

Messing around with this more has cast some doubts upon how many dissimilar puzzles they can come up with out of a base of 3-4 illusions...

[quote name='SilverPaw750']Messing around with this more has cast some doubts upon how many dissimilar puzzles they can come up with out of a base of 3-4 illusions...[/QUOTE]

Pop: Sands of Time was lots of fun and the prince only had a few moves. Many other puzzle games are based on just a few moves. I don't think the variety of puzzles will be an issue. I would really like to see them dress the game up with more interesting graphics, though. I mean, graphics certainly aren't everything, but now the core gameplay is already there so why not make it look pretty?

This is very cool, but I must say, I would preffer playing this kind of game on a touch-screen (click and drag the illusions).

bread's done
Back