Downloadable Demos at Nintendo World Store

Milkyman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I saw a post on joystiq or kotaku or 4colorrebellion saying that they were available so i hopped on the train and headed over there after work. I walked around looking for a kiosk and then finally just sat down at the DS table and turned on my DS and looked for downloadable content and there it was! Demo Vol. 1, with Brain Training, Metroid Prime Hunters movie, Two Tetris Demos, Mariokart and Meteos.

I didnt have much time since the store was closing but I downloaded the brain training demo. I've never had as much fun doing arithmatic, or realized how bad at it I am. I think things would really have gone differently for me if I had these kinds of edutainment games when I was young. My record is 33 seconds on the quick training.

Any of you NYC CAGers should swing by and check it out.

Nice, I'm definitely going to have to check this out at some point this week. The demo only lasts until you turn off the DS right? I might have to keep it on for a couple of days then.

yeah as soon as you turn it off its gone, you can just close the lid to put the DS in sleep mode instead of turning it off.

Damn this geographic isolation! I'm glad to see some other CAGs can take advantage of the new download stations, though.

bread's done
Back