DQM Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker (DS) - $30 + $5 gift card

[quote name='PrarieD0G']I did not see this in the BB/CC thread.[/quote]

It's in there under family games or something like that. It just says DQM.

Still this is a pretty good deal for those want the game.

Its a deal counting the game is being sold for $40 in most places, the game itself is amazing, the best RPG on the system.

[quote name='62t']If this game is as good as Rocket Slim it is a must get[/quote] Its a lot better imo. It's full 3D and I think it uses a scaled down version of the DQVIII engine.

DQM_Joker01.jpg

I'm only a few hrs. into it, but it's a great game.

The soundtrack is good too, especially if you're a DQ fan ;)

weird, i just got back from buying this myself along with PMing Zack & Wiki.

i barely noticed it in the Weekly Ads thread...

BUY THIS GAME. its the best game out there on the DS rpg wise.

i paid 35 bucks for it and have over 60 hours into this game and probally another 30 to 40

I probally could of beat the game 30 to 40 hours into the game BUT i wanted the more powerful monsters what takes major bredding.

love this game. ITS WORTH 25 bucks.

[quote name='PrarieD0G']Hmm... if I had the choice between FFIII (mint condition) for $12 and this for $25, which should I pick?[/quote]can't pass on either of those deals!

Haha, alright. Guess I'll get both then :p Kinda low on cash at the moment, but I guess I can take the hit.

Does anyone know if you can use the giftcard when you buy the game or does it have to be after?

[quote name='PrarieD0G']Haha, alright. Guess I'll get both then :p Kinda low on cash at the moment, but I guess I can take the hit.

Does anyone know if you can use the giftcard when you buy the game or does it have to be after?[/QUOTE]

After

If you're buying more than 1 item, purchase DQM 1st and the other merchandise in a 2nd transaction using the $5 GC

bread's done
Back