drae's Auctions! Ends ~10:15est! Gameboy Player, GC BBA, GC Sys, Wii games, and more!

drae

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdraelichQQhtZ-1

Current goodies that end Easter Sunday, April 8 are a Nintendo Gamecube, a Gamecube Broadband Adaptor, a Gamecube Gameboy Player, and these 7 Wii games all complete in box and in great shape.

1) Excite Truck
2) Metal Slug Anthology
3) Sonic and the Secret Rings
4) SSX Blur
5) Trauma Center Second Opinion
6) Wario Ware Smooth Moves
7) Wii Play game only

The Wii system ended up getting sold to someone local but everything else is still available, including the Wii games!

These pictures here are only some highlights, check my ebay link at the top for everything that is listed.
gcsys.jpg

gbpa.jpg

gcbb.jpg

wiiplay.jpg

Thank you! :D It's the Samsung LN-S4051D - 40 inches of LCD goodness. It's one of the reasons I have been selling so much stuff these past few weeks. :)

man, 170 shipped for that homebrew psp with some memory sticks. thats a good deal. if i didnt have one i'll buy it up to 200 shipped.

Yeah, it's too bad it didn't go for more, but I didn't lose any money on it at least. The short story is, I bought it from where I work, had buyer's remorse, and my boss wouldn't give me my money back a week later because we have a bunch of used PSP's that just aren't selling. He suggested I just sell it on Ebay, so I did. Also, I shot myself in the foot for listing it so late without remembering about Daylight Savings for tonite. Ah well!

Btw, everything else ends in about 6 minutes! Hop on it!

bread's done
Back