Dragon Age 2: Preorder bonuses?

wewill

CAGiversary!
Hey guys I have searched every legit site and these forums a few times(grant it I may have overlooked something.) But I can not find any deals on the pre-order of Dragon age 2 (Xbox 360.) The reason I write this is I have heard of a few but can not find them. For instance in walmart stores there is a small card which states that their da2 pre-order gets a $10 egiftcard at walmart.com. However it is not listed

(sorry can't post a link: new user status :cry:)

I did see that new egg had a coupon code for $10 off any 59.99 game. And I presume it will work on a preorder. However, I was really hoping to be able to pick up a copy personally not have one shipped.

Any suggestions or information would be appreciated. Thanks

OK i'm bringing my old post back, at the sake of not just starting a new thread (as everyone else seems to.)
I see that KMart has a deal on da2 which includes: 10,000 sywr points ($10) and an option to purchase $50 cards for $20. SO a pretty nice deal. However despite shc (josh deane)'s best effort that threat is a crazy mess of people arguing over mvc3 points.

So how does this add work. Is it only online, because it is not showing as of now? Does it update after the game is released? I am a sywr memember and have opted in for emails as (SHC) has advised, but other than that I am lost. Thanks in advance

bread's done
Back