DRAGON AGE 2 Signature edition (ps3)$36.09 amazon

This tempts me every time it comes up and it keeps getting cheaper, I can never pull the trigger and buy it and it always kills me.

[quote name='blahtastic']I feel sorry for all the people who paid $80+ for this...granted, it is a great game, but still.[/QUOTE]

Exactly, I sold my pre-order copy on ebay for $120

[quote name='TraBuch']Wonder if it'll keep dropping. There're 33 left in stock, wonder how long that'll last. I wonder.[/QUOTE]

How do you see there's 33, just try to add them to the cart?

There won't be an Ultimate for a year or so, since there's not a lot of DLC. If you can wait a year, that's cool but all I see is that they might actually just start working on Dragon Age 3 instead.

[quote name='karyadi']There won't be an Ultimate for a year or so, since there's not a lot of DLC. If you can wait a year, that's cool but all I see is that they might actually just start working on Dragon Age 3 instead.[/QUOTE]

I read somewhere that they intend to make fewer DLC but make them bigger unlike DAO which had tons of small DLC released. If they only put out a few addons we may not see an ultimate bundle even.

[quote name='mxpowar']*Waiting for Dragon Age 2: All DLC Included Game of the Year Ultimate Edition*[/QUOTE]

Yup I will wait for that as well.

i got regular dragon age 2 for 15 at bestbuy last month, still havnt opened it yet. thinking of just doing a quick playthough and tradeing in and getting ultimate edition last year.

i failed with dragon age 1, i bought origins, then awakenings, then ultimate edition and still havnt played it yet.... epic backlog = cag fail

Dragon Age II really blew for me, I loved DaO 1 but I was the total opposite with DaO 2. I just couldn't get into the game.

I too bought the game from best buy for $15 a while back.. and bought the signature edition from GoHastings (did not come with the DLC). I flipped the signature edtion game back to bestbuy and kept the instruction manual and case. Will put my original game in the signature case and be happy with that. The game still sucked though. Thinking back on this, I should have just kept the signature and flipped the original!

[quote name='shivan128']I too bought the game from best buy for $15 a while back.. and bought the signature edition from GoHastings (did not come with the DLC). I flipped the signature edtion game back to bestbuy and kept the instruction manual and case. Will put my original game in the signature case and be happy with that. The game still sucked though. Thinking back on this, I should have just kept the signature and flipped the original![/QUOTE]

If all you cared about was having the pretty box art you could have saved a lot of money and hassle by printing out the cover art...

[quote name='iwannadie']If all you cared about was having the pretty box art you could have saved a lot of money and hassle by printing out the cover art...[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't be official. You'd have to get the right paper and a good printer even then. I love the signature box + disk a lot more than the original.

bread's done
Back