Dragon Age and UFC and lions and tigers and bears...

Awesome I would definitely like to get one of their CD's but I don't use iTunes, I usually buy my MP3's from Amazon:lol:. A promoter/ official entourage manager :whistle2:k, does that mean anything like fan club president? I'm not used to these newfangled terms :lol:. Just kidding that's cool how do you know the band?

Thank you very much for the CD :D, that's cool that you know someone in a band. I used to know the guitar player in a front band but they lived in New Mexico and divorced my cousin so I don't get to see them at family parties anymore :cry:. Well I'll let people out here know about them, maybe I can drum up some business for them ;).

Free bump!
...There's some changes going on around here :whistle2:? so it was a little harder to find your thread since I couldn't follow your CML link anymore.

Unfortunately no, all those positions were filled. I had a seasonal position at the job I worked at, I am job searching myself.

Good luck,a nd not much has changed cept the marketplace feedback stuffz.

Glad you're back some weird stuff went on while you were gone :roll:
Seriously though, the CAG marketplace Beta is up and it's supposed to make trading and selling easier, also new info for PayPal was posted.

Unfortunately, Sales and Marketing seems to be the hardest hit department where I am, we're down to 1 guy in that position and he was the head of the department . Most people that I know say that their companies are downsizing, The only exception is my older brother at the Carmax in Vegas he says that he's doing better than usual.:shock:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump...
Congratulations on the new job, I visited that site you posted a link to but I'm so out of shape that I would probably have a heart attack. I haven't run for fun for the last 15 or so years, the last time that I ran any distance was because a horde of mosquitos was eating me alive and I had to get back to my tent :)

Free bump! Hopefully you get some free time soon, I want to give that free game to you before it expires. Let me know if you would rather have a Steam game or a Telltale episode game ;)

Good to see that you're back :) Did you ever trade Infamous?, i might be interested in buying or trading for it. Let me know when you get a chance.

[quote name='marella152']will be updating soon...

Go Hawks![/QUOTE]

Bump...

I can't wait to see your updated list :) I haven't changed my list very much since I'm not going to update my PS3 anymore. I only need a couple console games and then all my new games will be for my PC.

Yeah, through with PS3 games, Yakuza 3 and Resonance of Fate are keeping me busy. I am getting a pretty rad gaming laptop!

[quote name='OldSchool77']Bump...

I can't wait to see your updated list :) I haven't changed my list very much since I'm not going to update my PS3 anymore. I only need a couple console games and then all my new games will be for my PC.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, I am going the same route.

WooHoo! another gamer on the PC band wagon now I only need about another million people to join so that the game developer's start releasing all of the new games for the PC as well as for the consoles:lol:

I accidentally answered your question about why I don't update my PS3 anymore in my thread instead of yours:oops:.

Bump...

It's good to see you back, for Steam I would recommend all the free games ;) You'll have to remind me what types of games you like and then I'll make more recommendations.

Bump...

Okay here's some of my favorite games:

Older PC games: F.E.A.R., Pariah, Unreal Tournament 2004, Silent Hill 2 &3, AvP2, Half-Life 2, No One Lives Forever, Tron 2.0, Halo, Lost Planet, Far Cry, The longest Journey & Dreamfall, BattleZone 2, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Doom 3, Quake 4, Giants: Citizen Kabuto, and all of the old LucasArts games from the 1990s ;)

New PC Games: F.E.A.R. 2, Crysis, Torchlight, Time Shift, Bioshock 1& 2, Red Faction: Guerilla, Portal, Left 4 Dead 2, Mass Effect, Alien Swarm, Trine, Batman: Arkham Asylum, and I also play Modern Warfare 1 & 2. Single player for MW2 is great but multiplayer isn't since it's full of cheaters and the servers are glitchy sometimes.

Most of my newer games are on for my PS3 but I'm slowly getting them on Steam as they go on sale since I expect my PC to last a lot longer than my PS3. I've been moving over all my Steam games whenever I get a new PC and after moving it three times I haven't had any problems ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marella152
Hey old friend. Guess who finally got Steam? this guy...
picked up DCUO for it since the internet connection on my ps3 is pretty sketchy. only gotta wait 16 hours for the download to finish...

Hey that's great, let me know what Steam name you use and I'll add you to my friends list. Make sure to download some of the free games from this list:

http://forums.steampowered.com/forum...d.php?t=851573

bread's done
Back