Dragon Age, Brutal Legend, Borderlands 37.40 at WalMart after 15% Bing Cashback +tax

reininop

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
I'm not sure how long Wal-Mart has been matching the 44.00 sale, but Bing Cashback at Walmart is currently 15%. Don't know how long it will be there though. Current Prices after Bing Cashback:

Brutal Legend - 37.40 + tax
Dragon Age - 37.40 + tax
Borderlands - 37.40 + tax

Quite a few of this year's EA sports titles - besides Madden - 37.40 + tax

I'm too lazy to do a search for all the EA titles as I don't care, but this is pretty decent if you don't mind waiting just a bit for your cashback from Bing.

Shipping is free to store on all games, but not to home.

I realize this turns out to be about the same as the Target deal if you have one nearby, but where I am stuck for Thanksgiving there are no Targets within 100 miles. There's always Wal-Mart's though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to respond to myself. Yes, the tax is on 44.00 dollars, not the 37.40. My bad.

Should read 44.00 + tax - 6.60.

release the price nazis.

?

The Madden lightning deal tommorow is $34 for Amazon

[quote name='ryanm1058123']?

The Madden lightning deal tommorow is $34 for Amazon[/QUOTE]

Not sure what your question is? I was just saying that every other EA title I ran across besides Madden seemed to be at 44.00. Madden was still full price. Maybe they will mark it down tomorrow. I was mainly trying to point out another way to get the first 3 games on the list for people that don't have a Target nearby.

bread's done
Back