Dragon Age EA daily deal by 12 Pm PST

I was able to use a 25% off coupon that I got in the email from EA for my birthday last month. With tax and free shipping Dragon Age Ultimate Edition will run me $20.76. Not a bad deal at all.

[quote name='zubalove']Hey Trance,
What coupon?[/QUOTE]

I had a few issues before and a customer rep gave me a 20 dollar coupon to use for future purchases.

And my e-mail confirm came in for anyone wondering.

[quote name='Trance Addix']Hmm, the e-mail confirmation seems to be taking a while to come. Who has gotten theirs?[/QUOTE]

IIRC, i don't think i ever got the confirmation and it took a whole week for them to finally ship it.

I put in the code and at checkout it said $26. Now the receipt is saying i paid $52.95. Is it going to charge me the full price?
If so how do I cancel my order unless they will refund me half of it.

[quote name='giancarlo123x']I put in the code and at checkout it said $26. Now the receipt is saying i paid $52.95. Is it going to charge me the full price?
If so how do I cancel my order unless they will refund me half of it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I got lucky and noticed the price change just before clicking on the final submit order button.

[quote name='giancarlo123x']I put in the code and at checkout it said $26. Now the receipt is saying i paid $52.95. Is it going to charge me the full price?
If so how do I cancel my order unless they will refund me half of it.[/QUOTE]

Same thing for me, now I gotta cancel this stupid thing.

[quote name='DarkonJohn']Yeah, I got lucky and noticed the price change just before clicking on the final submit order button.[/QUOTE]
This is crap, one second it told me the discounted price and the next when i put confirm its doubled. Anyway to cancel the order?

[quote name='giancarlo123x']This is crap, one second it told me the discounted price and the next when i put confirm its doubled. Anyway to cancel the order?[/QUOTE]

Not that I can tell, the EA website is terrible to navigate. I'm waiting in line to talk to customer service online to cancel this.

Well yeah I had a 25% off birthday coupon that I could have combined with this to get Ultimate Edition for $20. That is a deal I think. Despite the title just saying Origins + Awakening you could get the UE too.

Ok, so I talked to online tech support. And they refunded me the $20 that I should have gotten. If you placed your order and it didn't go through, might wanna attempt this. Reference the live code and state what your total was before it got bumped up again.

[quote name='bigfatyeastroll']The online tech I spoke to said I had to wait for the completed order to go through before I could attempt a refund.[/QUOTE]
Same thing he told me. He said I had to wait for the package and refuse it to get a refund. Sigh, all this inconvenience. I don't think ill be using the EA Store again.

Ill post when I actually see that $20 refund in my account. The tech said he did a manual refund of $20 for me. Really inconvenient though to not be able to cancel an order before its even shipped? Why I love Amazon

[quote name='toastmasta']Ill post when I actually see that $20 refund in my account. The tech said he did a manual refund of $20 for me. Really inconvenient though to not be able to cancel an order before its even shipped? Why I love Amazon[/QUOTE]

there's plenty of times on amazon when it goes to shipping processing and you can't cancel it. While I love amazon too, this is not something that Amazon is immune to.

Thing is though, my order hasn't even shown up on the EA website, yet I already have a pending charge on my bank account. With Amazon, you would just be able to access your account and cancel within a few minutes; and therefore leave out contacting customer service at all. With a prime membership the time to process the order is expedited so sometimes it will start to process within minutes.

[quote name='toastmasta']Not that I can tell, the EA website is terrible to navigate. I'm waiting in line to talk to customer service online to cancel this.[/QUOTE]

Good luck canceling it the 2 times i ordered i tried to cancel orders the last 6 months and both times told they were. The old order i did found cheaper and they said it was canceled and it was not on my order history. I was charged and bounced my account and i got it in the mail.... I lost so much money on that one...

The DS2 deal i ordered reg edition then i was like oh dang i can get ce for $10 more i want that. I talked to 3 reps total the first one just idled for 20 mins on me... The last 2 told me it was canceled and i could reorder the CE. Well a few days later the reg one shipped then a day later the ce shipped. They will not reply to my emails and last time i tried chat the guy said he will be right back and waited 20 mins and said forget this. If they say it is canceled do not believe them this has to be the worst company to buy from cause all they do is lie and there site is so broken.

[quote name='confoosious']there's plenty of times on amazon when it goes to shipping processing and you can't cancel it. While I love amazon too, this is not something that Amazon is immune to.[/QUOTE]

Amazon has a delay in orders being processed so people can cancel them on prime. I do it all the time they process them like 10 mins after they are placed. They even tell you this when you ask them as well. I tried canceling my orders right away mins later and took 15 mins to talk to first agent on live chat and they just would not answer me for around another 15 mins. The 2nd attempt took 15-20 mins for a agent to get to me and told me it was canceled. By that time over a hour has passed and time is money i am not happy. The 3rd time took 10-15 mins to get a rep then they said what the last one said the order was safe and canceled. I hate being lied to and in my eyes they lied to me and stole my money. They really must be trying to sell these badly.... Now i got 2 damn DS2 games and what the hell am i going to do with 2... I guess maybe a early gift for my cousin...

bread's done
Back