Dragon Age II CE release date delivery $.99 at Amazon

Didn't they start offering 99 cent release date delivery for all (or most) pre-order games now? Or was that just a limited time thing?

[quote name='Dalerax']Didn't they start offering 99 cent release date delivery for all (or most) pre-order games now? Or was that just a limited time thing?[/QUOTE]

Yes, as far as I know, that's supposed to apply to every game that offers release date delivery.

[quote name='Dalerax']Didn't they start offering 99 cent release date delivery for all (or most) pre-order games now? Or was that just a limited time thing?[/QUOTE]Release-date delivery is now $0.99, though not all titles offer it. When it is available, it's $0.99 for non-Prime members and free with Amazon Prime.

[quote name='VaultDweller']ill wait, there will probably be a better deal for the regular version[/QUOTE]

Probably Amazon isn't offering any gaming credit so I can see it being on sale for $50 or less the first two weeks It's out. Then again if you really play the waiting game all games drop even further. It was 11 months later, but Mass Effect Two was $11 on Wal-Mart.com. It all depends on how long your willing to wait.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Probably Amazon isn't offering any gaming credit so I can see it being on sale for $50 or less the first two weeks It's out. Then again if you really play the waiting game all games drop even further. It was 11 months later, but Mass Effect Two was $11 on Wal-Mart.com. It all depends on how long your willing to wait.[/QUOTE]

I have the signature edition pre-ordered, probably going to cancel it though. Within 2-3 months (I'll probably not even touch it by then) after release it'll be less then $30 and I can grab the DLC on a deal of the week probably.

I am tempted and the bonus stuff sounds like a good value, but my guess is that someplace like Kmart will offer a gaming coupon for this release.

bread's done
Back