Dragon Age: Inquisition - E3 TRAILER

I know you posted the GIF, though you kept saying you weren't going to pick one up..... ;)

I guess the $50 off and the two free AC games were enough.
I was finally like, I know I want one before March for FF15, I've already waited a year and the asking price has gone down by $150, the only difference between now and March is that I'll be able to enjoy the better version of Inquisition in the meantime.

I was finally like, I know I want one before March for FF15, I've already waited a year and the asking price has gone down by $150, the only difference between now and March is that I'll be able to enjoy the better version of Inquisition in the meantime.
Good enough reason in my book.

By the way, fellas, the CE of the guide comes with DLC including a skeleton looking mount, a ring of some sort and a multiplayer chest.  The mount is cool, the ring is probably meh, but the chest....even though we'll unlock thousands of them....brings me right back to ME3 MP!  Bring on the Spectre packs!!  :D/

By the way, fellas, the CE of the guide comes with DLC including a skeleton looking mount, a ring of some sort and a multiplayer chest. The mount is cool, the ring is probably meh, but the chest....even though we'll unlock thousands of them....brings me right back to ME3 MP! Bring on the Spectre packs!! :D/
Ring of Insight sounds like a 5% XP booster or something.

I think the review embargo ends tomorrow morning so we should start seeing reviews surface. There's already a lot of video popping up on Youtube.

I think the review embargo ends tomorrow morning so we should start seeing reviews surface. There's already a lot of video popping up on Youtube.
Review embargo is up at 3 AM EST, midnight PST. The videos going around are supposed to be limited to certain areas per agreements with the publisher. I think that those have been obeyed thus far.

Yeah I looked at the fine print too lol. It's good for me though, DA will hold me over aside from Diablo III, Forza Horizon 2 & Sunset Overdrive.  :twoguns:

As someone who strongly disliked both DA2 and ME3's ending I am really excited to see these early reviews, I had modest expectations for this after some previous BioWare blunders. I get the sense this is a bit of a return to form for BioWare, although apparently the story isn't great which is a little disappointing. It's a great time to be a RPG fan right now, play DR:I for a few months which will lead right up to The Witcher 3! *head asplodes*

More: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=930619

Going to be interesting to see some of these sites try to put their Dragon Age II review in context, because it largely got great reviews too. I expect a lot of "we've always been at war with Eastasia."
I think the DA2 reviews were being generous for the most part, though I think a number of sites will be less "forgiving" this time around.

The teasers listed for the various sites don't give me any reason to run the other direction and the sites I expected to be a bit more critical this time around seem to be a bit more direct in their reviews.

I've seen a number of spoiler pics around. :) Some very interesting stuff.

Based on what I've seen, without spoiling anything specific, I will offer one tip (don't look if you absolutely don't want to know anything):

Use the wiki to re-familiarize yourself with the Legacy DLC from DA2. It seems like it might be pretty important to the situation in Inquisition.

Ryuu, related to that, I wonder how the events that happened in the Masked Empire book will come about to play into Inquisition.

I'll go back and check what you spoiler'd. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen a number of spoiler pics around. :) Some very interesting stuff.

Based on what I've seen, without spoiling anything specific, I will offer one tip (don't look if you absolutely don't want to know anything):

Use the wiki to re-familiarize yourself with the Legacy DLC from DA2. It seems like it might be pretty important to the situation in Inquisition.
Very titillating stuff out there, yup.

I was on the fence about the dragon age inqusitor edition guide. According to amazon it doesn't come out till November 25th now and ive had it preordered since it went up. By that time ill have beaten most of the game. 

Has anyone here done an EA Access early demo before? I'm wondering if it will just unlock the copy of the game that I've already preloaded. It would be a bummer if I needed to download another copy of the game just for the early access. That download took forever.

Has anyone here done an EA Access early demo before? I'm wondering if it will just unlock the copy of the game that I've already preloaded. It would be a bummer if I needed to download another copy of the game just for the early access. That download took forever.
Not sure. I set up EA Access on my X1 last night and it wouldn't let me do anything to try and install the extended demo. I could buy it, though I didn't want to do that with my physical copy showing up next week.

I'm hoping that I can do it starting on Thursday when it's "open" for use via EA Access and that I can download it.

They have said that the early access demo is literally the entire game, but with a time limit. I would not be surprised that if people are just getting it for the demo, have to download the entire game itself. I would imagine though that for people like you and I who have it preloaded, since that is literally all the download is except with a timer, we should hopefully just download a tiny little patch. That is me being hopeful though.

Either way, the trial is only for 6 hours and it spans technically Thur-Mon and so I will likely finish the trial time on Thursday alone since I have taken tomorrow off and so if it does take forever, then I will just play my 6 hours of DA:I on Friday haha

Debating if I want to go rogue or mage for my character. I usually go rogue in rpg's but I may try something different. Although I wouldn't be doing much support, I am more of a nuker when it comes to mages, lol.

Do we know what time exactly we are able to play the Trial?
I do not. Haven't heard anything specific. I'm hoping to be able to play by the evening (EST).

I decided to just go wild with the trial and start over with the full game next week. So, I think I'll go with a female qunari rogue for dat double blade action yo! For my first run with the full game, I'll go male human mage. I need me one of those medieval cowboy pimp hats.

What the....how long has Conan had a twitch stream and how often do they play games on it?
I think Conan's been doing more gaming-related content ever since his Clueless Gamer sketches started getting such a huge response.

Also, I can't confirm this, but people on NeoGAF are saying that the EA Access 6-hour demo has gone live.

I want to try the demo but I am worried I will finish my 6 hours before I go to bed....

Since I have it preordered digitally and have EA Access that would be freaking amazing if they just let you keep it.

I think the deal Spybreak is referring to is the $15 rebate at the Microsoft store for preordering any 2014 Xbox One title...?

I played just enough to create my Inquisitor and get started on the prologue, now my wife wants to watch television, but I'll be playing more later tonight. It's going to be painful to have to set the game down again for a few days once my 6 hours are up.

Not showing the trial yet for me.
Maybe because I don't have it pre-ordered digitally. Would've liked to get the download started tonight, as it will probably take forever.
I'm busy with Halo right now, so I'm in no rush.

You definitely don't need to preorder the game to do the trial. If you go to the EA Access hub and then the games list, it should be there. It is a 41 GB download though.

I'm not seeing the trial. I'm getting the disc version next week but I do have EA Access. Anyone have pointers??

UPDATE- never mind. I reopened ea access and the trial was there.

I think the deal Spybreak is referring to is the $15 rebate at the Microsoft store for preordering any 2014 Xbox One title...?
Yeah and it's important to note, in order to get free release day shipping with the deal you have to preorder by the Thursday before the Tuesday release. Obviously they're not going to let you in with the deal at the last minute. I pulled the trigger a few days ago. After the Target B2G1F deal too, broke again lol.

Oh man..... I have just logged over 3 hours already into this and I absolutely am in love. I am going to be saddened once my 6 hours are up!

Should have been a cool guy with the digital copy preloaded ; P

At least you guys have to wait which means once you use up your 6 hours it will be closer to the full release whereas I can see me finishing my time up tonight and having to wait even longer then in between!

Should have been a cool guy with the digital copy preloaded ; P

At least you guys have to wait which means once you use up your 6 hours it will be closer to the full release whereas I can see me finishing my time up tonight and having to wait even longer then in between!
It's ok, I have more than 6 hours :0

bread's done
Back