Dragon Age Origins & Dragon Age Awakening PC $24 Best Buy YMMV

Maniac Mansion

CAGiversary!
I was @ BB tonight browsing the PC section & found 2 printed shelf tags that read $24.00 for Dragon Age Origins/Awakening each. I didn't check the PS3 & 360 version prices, but I thought this was strange. It's not on sale, so I'm not sure what's up w/ this.

I know the normal price is $29.99 now, but hey that's $6 cheaper than most other places I've seen...even Amazon.

If your PC can handle it, then you're saving around $15 compared to the console counterpart.

If it's still marked @ that price & not a fluke I'll have to pick it up when I get paid next.

[quote name='Stry-ker']My best buy has these labeled for 24 as well.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't BB price things at $xx.00 when they clearance them out? I think I recall that being the case before.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']The OP title had me confused...I thought it was dragon age origins with awakening for 24 TOGETHER....[/QUOTE]

me2, i would have snatched that up if it were both since i just bought a new gaming pc and need to start getting some cheap games to play

I actually found the same thing in my local BB.

I assumed it was a mistake though since it ran up as regular price. They gave Awakenings to me for $24 however since I showed them the labels.

bread's done
Back