Dragon Age: Origins [PC] $29.99 + shipping/tax - GoHastings

Fantastic game. If the MSRP does indeed drop, a steam sale on this would be pretty awesome since I've wanted to convert my physical copy to a steam copy for awhile now.

I really want to buy a copy of this game... Got it for the PS3 but feel i could enjoy it on the PC much much more.

I would doubt its a MSRP change..

For those wondering, PC is pretty much the definitive version due to modability.

That's really what set NWN a part from all other games. =)

[quote name='nikkai']For those wondering, PC is pretty much the definitive version due to modability.

That's really what set NWN a part from all other games. =)[/QUOTE]

Other then being generic as hell and saying its good because of mods... could say its the Definitive version because of Better UI, More options for camera angles. Better control over your party members.. Moding is there if you want it.. but not required :p

I could, but those don't matter to me. And it really isn't being "generic as hell" by highlighting the mods.

You can choose to mod, or you can wait a little bit for the amazing modders to release their own custom campaigns. What set NVN, and the PC versions of Fallout 3 and Oblivion a part were the custom mods that people would spend days to months developing and releasing that surpassed what even the original programmers did.

And seriously, you are missing out on a huge part of these games if you aren't exploring the modding community.

Generic enough for you?

Dragon Age: Origins PC feels to me like a cross between...
1.Baldur's Gate 2 (party-based strategy RPG where you can have full control over your party)
2.LOTR movies (just the share scale of this epic story)
3.and The Witcher game (very dark fantasy world w/ normally some sort of consequences for all of your decisions).

If that sounds like your cup of tea, you're in for most of the best RPG's this decade. :)

Took me a little bit over 105 hours to get through the game. Absolutely loved it.

I really don't like what Bioware is doing w/ the DLC and all, but you'll still most definitely get your money's worth without the DLC.

bread's done
Back