Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition (360) $17.99 (FSSS/Prime eligible) @ Amazon

Sway

CAGiversary!
Feedback
73 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1360387182&pf_rd_i=468642

FSSS/Prime eligible.
$14.49 sold by NYC Electronics but fulfilled by Amazon but there's also a sold and fulfilled by Amazon for $14.76 if that sells out.
Went back to $18.xx and now back down to $14.81.
Now at $13.62. Lowered to $13.50. Now at $17.99 from NYC Electronics but $13.83 directly from Amazon. Back up to $17.99 from NYC Electronics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the post OP. If you're computer can run it though, I'd recommend getting it for the PC instead. The game was designed for the PC and the console ports aren't as refined.

I picked up the Ultimate Edition (PC) from Amazon for $7.50 and it doesn't require Origin.

Yeah, the main gameplay difference between PC and console is the combat. It's more RTS on PC, but reduced to a simple hack-and-slash on the console versions. Still, good price for the Ultimate Edition, which includes all of the DLC.

I have played the PS3 and 360 ports and both are very fun (360 was better though). If you don't have a good enough PC I would suggest you jump on this!

14.26 now, still worth every penny. Among my top 5 games for sure. Still I can't rebuy it as I know i'll never sink the 80 or so hours back into it. Too many other games out there right now.

Would love a ps3 version at this price, just snagged dragon age 2 in the best buy blowout, and I have a weird thing where I like all the games in a series on the same console. :???:

BUY THIS GAME! I paid thirty bucks for the Ultimate Edition for the 360 and it was totally worth my money. One of the best RPGs I have played in my entire life. Great experience.

MSRP on this game is $20 now and it's available at almost all BB locations in their $20 bin (at least on 360) if you have credit or are already there to get DA 2 for $10.

Played through this on both PC and 360. The PC version is many leagues better (feature-wise), but the console version doesn't suffer from memory leaks!

I can't play the PC version for more than an hour or two without having to restart Windows (even less if I use the HD texture pack). The slowdown becomes ridiculous. I don't know if the amount of RAM would help in this, as I had 4GB back when I played it. I have 8GB now, but never played DAO w/ the new config. The patches released are supposed to lessen the leaks, but they were not completely eliminated.

That being said, I still would recommend the PC version over the console. ;)

PC has...

- Mods
- Better graphics
- Better controls
- Character Creation Mods
- Story Mods
- Naughty Mods
- Enhanced graphics mods
- Moar Morrigan
- Remove all those creepy motherfucking spiders mod
- Whatever fucking mod you can think of

bread's done