Dragon Age (PC) DLC : Memory Band Contest

xycury

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Contest: Post a feature or game mechanic that you particularly like in Bioware's Dragon Age: Origins.

Rules: Only one post per person, duplicate posts will make you unable to win. Drawing will be of random number.

Start: Now

End: Saturday midnight PST

Reward: One code for the memory Band.

Memory Band
Made by the Formari, these lyrium-infused rings are supposed to help apprentices retain their lessons. They work rather well--too well, perhaps, as less-capable students sometimes wear three or four per finger.

Effect in game: Grants a character a tome that allows you to gain a skill. The ring itself grants the player a boost of 1% in experience.

Notification: PM will be sent to the winning player, I will post at the end who won on Sunday.

Good luck to everyone!

The ability to give gifts for approval so I don't have to endure Leliana's rants about shoes to get my trophy for having lesbian sex.

[quote name='FactionG']Is this and other preorder items DLC now?[/QUOTE]
Yes and no.
They released the toolkit so I believe many people just opened legit dlc and removed restrictions on them so any one can use em.
Look around, I've had all the dlc since release date.
Its teh intarnaztz!

The unique console commands?

The fact that, once you master dual blades you can wield Main hand swords in off-hand

I love the dialog and voice acting. I was particularly impressed with the sloth demon and the way that the possessed characters speak with a foreboding background voice. It's one of the first games that I listen to all the dialog in.

bread's done
Back