Dragon Age pre-order Gamestop

subieracer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
hey everyone. sorry if this is a total noob question but i've never traded in games before so here goes.

I want to pre-order DA:O from gamestop and i was wondering if it would be worth trading in the following for credit towards the pre-order

gears of war
mass effect
fable 2

all are in perfect shape, but I also don't wanna get screwed over on the deal and i dont really trust these places.

thanks for any help.

-ben

U get 40% more TIV this week only for 360 games.

TIV w/ bonus

Fable II $10
Gears of War $5
Mass Effect $7

$22 total

OR use the trade 3/get $10 bonus offer

Fable II 7.50
Gears of War 3.50
Mass Effect 4.50

$25.50

Amazon has a decent deal on DA:O., $56.99 + $10 coupon on next VG purchase.
If you don't mind waiting a few days go for the free shipping.
It's like paying $46.99 for the game instead of gamestops's $59.99 + Tax, so I figured I saved $16

[quote name='subieracer']hey everyone. sorry if this is a total noob question but i've never traded in games before so here goes.

I want to pre-order DA:O from gamestop and i was wondering if it would be worth trading in the following for credit towards the pre-order

gears of war
mass effect
fable 2

all are in perfect shape, but I also don't wanna get screwed over on the deal and i dont really trust these places.

thanks for any help.

-ben[/QUOTE]

There's no way you can be screwed over unless you allow yourself to be. Check out the completed auctions on eBay and see what the going rate for these games. Then, decide what your best option is. Unfortunately, GoW and Mass Effect are both Platinum Hits, and used copies are plentiful out there. They are probably each worth about $10. Fable 2 hasn't had its PH version released, yet, but it's MSRP is already down to $30, so it's basically a PH. Used copies still fetch like $20.

There's no way you can be screwed over unless you allow yourself to be. Check out the completed auctions on eBay and see what the going rate for these games. Then, decide what your best option is. Unfortunately, GoW and Mass Effect are both Platinum Hits, and used copies are plentiful out there. They are probably each worth about $10. Fable 2 hasn't had its PH version released, yet, but it's MSRP is already down to $30, so it's basically a PH. Used copies still fetch like $20.

bread's done
Back