Dragon Ball seasons $15 each on Amazon

Tempting, but I was never a fan of the original Dragonball storylines. I thought they were kinda boring tbh. I liked Dragonball GT more than I liked Dragonball.

Great deal nonetheless tho. Good find OP

Tried renting Season 1 disc 1 and I found it rather obnoxiously pervy, did they ever tone that stuff down or is it present through most of the series?

You should put that they are DVD I was thinking they were blu-ray great deal if you still buy dvd

[quote name='Darknuke']Tempting, but I was never a fan of the original Dragonball storylines. I thought they were kinda boring tbh. I liked Dragonball GT more than I liked Dragonball.

Great deal nonetheless tho. Good find OP[/QUOTE]

Wow, I think you're the first to say they liked GT more than DB

I'm only now going through the first season of DB and I really like it. It's funnier to me and doesn't go all overboard with the fighting like I've seen in DBZ and GT

[quote name='guardian_owl']Tried renting Season 1 disc 1 and I found it rather obnoxiously pervy, did they ever tone that stuff down or is it present through most of the series?[/QUOTE]

It gets toned down after the first season, the tournaments are probably the best parts of the series.

Damn... excellent price on DB Season 5. It's the last one I need to complete it :whistle2:D I personally prefer original DB series than DBGT. While I did enjoy GT, DB is just more enjoyable than GT [Blame Pan for that :) ]

[quote name='ssjmichael']Wow, I think you're the first to say they liked GT more than DB

I'm only now going through the first season of DB and I really like it. It's funnier to me and doesn't go all overboard with the fighting like I've seen in DBZ and GT[/QUOTE]

Lol well that was me trying to emphasize how much I thought Dragonball sucked ;). I just think it's too slow. Even slower than non-kai DBZ. I dunno, maybe it's just me. I might go back and watch it one of these days, but that'll be if/when it's on Netflix or Hulu.

[quote name='guardian_owl']Tried renting Season 1 disc 1 and I found it rather obnoxiously pervy, did they ever tone that stuff down or is it present through most of the series?[/QUOTE]

You have to understand that is just classic Toriyama though. Dr. Slump was very much like that in that his humor was all over the series. I bought this entire set during Amazon's last sale this year and love it. I'm almost on the 3rd disc set and really enjoyed the lightheartedness compared to DBZ. At this price these are a steal but I could definitely see these going lower in price.

[quote name='Greenboom98']Damn... excellent price on DB Season 5. It's the last one I need to complete it :whistle2:D I personally prefer original DB series than DBGT. While I did enjoy GT, DB is just more enjoyable than GT [Blame Pan for that :) ][/QUOTE]

GT was just plain awful.

Great deal on these boxes though (still waiting on DBox7 to go on sale), too bad I already own them all

bread's done
Back