dragon quest 6 (ds) 23.92 at amazon

PotatoGuy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
amazon

Been wanting this. I don't think I have seen it lower yet.

EDIT:seems 24.31 under a third party but it is prime eligible. No idea how to edit the title.
Also saw this at target in clearance for 24 and some change.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='PotatoGuy']who has it for 15? not listed anywhere.[/QUOTE]

His post reads more as a "every single item Amazon sells will go on sale during BF" theory than a reference to an actual sale.

[quote name='PotatoGuy']who has it for 15? not listed anywhere.[/QUOTE]

He does this at just about every topic. He is proably wrong as there arent that many copies left

I went ahead and ordered this game. I'm surprised the price has remained so expensive since its release. Dragon Quest IX dropped like a rock almost immediately after it released. I figure Dragon Quest VI will follow the sales path of Dragon Quest V, so I bought it now rather than take a chance of waiting for it drop further, just so I can save an extra $8.

I hope Square ports (and brings to America) the Dragon Quest 25th Anniversary Commemoration Famicom & Super Famicom Dragon Quest I・II・III to the DS, 3DS, PSP, or Vita. I really want to play the SNES versions of the first 3 games, but I have no desire to buy a Wii or play them on that system.

This was the only one I still needed. November's barely under way and my wallet is already cowering in the corner sobbing.

[quote name='momouchi']There's only 45 left, I'd say if you really want it then you should pick it up. It is a great game.[/QUOTE]

how do you know there's only 45 left?

[quote name='ayob']how do you know there's only 45 left?[/QUOTE]

Add the game to your cart, then go to the page where it list the items in your cart, and try to change the quantity to 999. Trying to do so will only allow you to add as many copies as they have in stock (which is currently 34).

bread's done
Back