Dragon Quest IV

$39.99 with a $10 gift card at Circuit City this week, essentially making it $29.99. Don't you even read the front page?

[quote name='Kerig']In case you haven't read about it yet, here's the thread of DQIV disappointment:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196896

to sum up: possible dialogue scenarios missing from the original Japanese version blah blah blah...[/quote]

well, i think i'm gonna wait for a price drop on this one...i got DQ8 at $39.99 and got very bored with it, and now, it's $10 or less in a lot of places, so, thanks to reading that, i'm waiting

thanks!

[quote name='breakingcustoms']well, i think i'm gonna wait for a price drop on this one...i got DQ8 at $39.99 and got very bored with it, and now, it's $10 or less in a lot of places, so, thanks to reading that, i'm waiting

thanks![/QUOTE]

Didnt DQ 8 come with the FF 12 demo disc... I remember buying the game for 40 but then dumping the demo on ebay for like 20 or 30 bucks ..... That was the only reasoni got the game

i only played it 10 hours and never played it again. i was only about 1/10 of the way though. I think i picked up another game and just never went back to DQ8.... have no clue where half of my ps2 memory cards are anymore : (

IF CC gets it in today (TUESDAY) i will buy it .... If they dont get it in and My games got fast returned iwill just wait to get it off GAMEFLY (Gamefly ships today will have it Thursday or saturday)

i can wait 2 days to save 40 bucks ... and since there is nothing really else coming this month there is no reason to buy it if i can rent it and get it say by end of week

bread's done
Back