Dragon Quest IX (DS) Free Download Maps & Contests at Bestbuy

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
I saw local Bestbuy have a big sign "Bring Your DS & Dragon Quest 9 (DS) for free Download Maps & Contents only exclusive in US. 12:00 pm - 4:00 Pm on August 7, 2010.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Slermy']Aw, I missed both this and the GameStop event. I had no idea about them. Nintendo should send out e-mails about these things.[/QUOTE]

Nintendo didn't, but Square-Enix did.

I got about 22 tags, hope to get the rest at the upcoming mall events. Mine went pretty smooth.

I stuck around for the whole event this time since I could only stay long enough to get my map last week @ Gamestop. I think only 4 other people showed up for the tag mode the entire time. So after 2 events, I'm up to a whopping 7 or 8 tags. Doubt I'll go to any of the mall events since there will be none in my entire state.

I didn't put enough time into the game so I passed on the BB event. But I doubt that I would've been able to get many tags since there were 4 BB within acceptable driving distace that were doing it. I know some one mentioned the Culver City BB was pretty much empty yet the new BB in the Culver City Mall also had the event. I think the West LA BB also had it and that isn't much of a drive on the freeway as is the Hawthorne BB. Good for penny guides not so good for events like this.

bread's done
Back