Dragon Quest IX tag mode meet up thread

Purkeynator

CAGiversary!
Feedback
148 (100%)
Given the popularity of Dragon Quest IX tag mode and the difficulty people are having making the 30 tags necessary to upgrade your inn, I thought it was time we had a meet-up thread. This will also make it much easier to collect all those maps you've been looking for.

The rules are simple. Pick a time and place to hold a meet-up in your area and post it on this thread. Try to make it somewhere gamers know about like a Best Buy, Gamestop, Target or other store where CAGs are likely to go anyway to look at games. Post the city and time you are thinking about proceeding. Most likely people will be available on Saturdays but it's your call on the time and place. Another good idea to get more people is to post about your meet up on other message boards or even on Craigs list.

I am thinking about having a meet up at the Layton Pointe Utah Gamestop sometime after next week. Any Utah CAGs interested?

I just picked the game & have no time to play it. I guess i can't get anything from download content for this game at bestbuy Dragon Quest Download today :(

[quote name='Masterkyo']I just picked the game & have no time to play it. I guess i can't get anything from download content for this game at bestbuy Dragon Quest Download today :([/QUOTE]

If you can play for like 1.5 hours you should get to the point where you can access the best buy download

I missed getting the Estark map from the BB event. If anyone in the DC area has it and wants to meet up and exchange maps, PM me.

I've only got 2 random tags, 2 Nintendo rep tags, and then the two guest tags from the Wifi quest downloads (if those guys count), so I'd definitely like to get the 30 tags to get the expanded Inn. Anyone in the Cincinnati, OH area that's looking to trade tags?

I plan on taking my DS with me to the State Fair in Louisville, KY. I'm hoping some other people will do the same and I can pick up a few tags. I only need 3 more to expand the inn. I'll be going Monday morning and maybe Wednesday evening.
Wjhard63, if it wasn't so hot lately I wouldn't mind going to Cincinnati to meet up. I like visiting the zoo there.

[quote name='EspressoSnail']I plan on taking my DS with me to the State Fair in Louisville, KY. I'm hoping some other people will do the same and I can pick up a few tags. I only need 3 more to expand the inn. I'll be going Monday morning and maybe Wednesday evening.
Wjhard63, if it wasn't so hot lately I wouldn't mind going to Cincinnati to meet up. I like visiting the zoo there.[/QUOTE]
If you're ever up in the area, PM me and we can trade tags & maps!

[quote name='wjhard63']If you're ever up in the area, PM me and we can trade tags & maps![/QUOTE]

Sure and the same for you if you're ever in Louisville, KY. :)

I'm in Portland OR area if anyone wants to tag. I got about 99 tags at PAX last weekend, just need that one more to get the accolade for 100.

[quote name='Liontamer']Anybody else in the Upstate South Carolina (Greenville/Spartanburg) area? I only need 4 more tags to reach 30.[/QUOTE]

I'm in Simpsonville, SC. I have no guests yet.

I met up with ExpressoSnail yesterday to trade tags - a great and very nice CAG! Sorry I couldn't get the local item swap thing to work for you.

If there are any other CAG's in the Dayton-Cincinnati, OH or Louisville-Lexington, KY, PM me if you'd like to meet up and trade tags - thanks!

bread's done
Back