Dragon Quest V: $12.44 FSSS Amazon

continuegaming

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
Yeah okay, now I'm sure that I'm gonna wait a while on the Radiant Historia reprint. I'll monitor the quantities but I have a feeling that it'll go cheaper than $35 for sure.

...bought it a week ago for 15 when it was supposed to be a deal. Man lately this "deals" keep going down in price,lol. Oh well, one day I'll get around to playing it.

Never played this one I havnt jumped into a DQ game since 1 on the NES/Famicom I got DQIX for $5 from BB dotd so I think Ill jump on this to. This stuff will eventually be tough to find

[quote name='NoodleN1nja']Dragon Quest IV is $9.99 at Kmart if anyone wants to grab that.[/QUOTE]

got a link im not even showing it on the site?

[quote name='aramsey1986']got a link im not even showing it on the site?[/QUOTE]

They'd just be clearance items in-store. Last time I saw a DQ IV at Kmart it was still ringing up at 14.99. Hopefully this is a universal drop.

[quote name='continuegaming']$12.44 is the lowest I've seen by far...(the original MSRP was $29.99-$39.99, when it was OOP it was going for $50+). I doubt it will get lower than this. Looks like they overestimated when they reprinted it recently. Many believe this to be the best handheld dragon quest.

http://www.amazon.com/Dragon-Quest-Heavenly-Bride-Nintendo-DS/dp/B001NJMMHG/ref=sr_1_14?m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1329637421&sr=1-14

Cheers[/QUOTE]

The price has been going down pretty steadily over the past week. I'd guess it'll drop to 11.xx at least. Holding out for 10 though.

[quote name='aramsey1986']got a link im not even showing it on the site?[/QUOTE]

Sorry no link. I went there earlier to find a deal I saw here for the PS3 controller bundle but didn't find it and was looking around the clearance games and stumbled upon 2 copies of it priced at $9.99. Chrono Trigger was priced at $12.99.

Man this thing keeps on dropping bought it for $14.66 not sure if should go ask amazon for a $2.22 refund lol. Great game though having tons of fun with it.

[quote name='adamical']I can't believe I paid retail when it was out of print! Gah![/QUOTE]

Same here, $40. And that was after driving around searching Best Buys, Targets, Walmarts, and Kmarts until I finally found one. (well, the "journey" was part of the fun)

Very YMMV, but Fry's has DW6 on clearance for $8. This was in a basket near the entrance of the Burbank, CA store. The stuff was marked as if was returned merchandise but the factory shrink wrap was intact on everything. I also picked up Again (DS) for $10 and Space Invaders Extreme 2 (DS) in that purchase.

[quote name='peterthepwner']yeah it's a realy nice game, great fun! great price too!
5.gif
[/QUOTE]

Monsters are not on your team in IV and I haven't played it yet but looked through the booklet and I don't think they do in IX either. In VI, monsters can join your team.

[quote name='epobirs']Very YMMV, but Fry's has DW6 on clearance for $8. This was in a basket near the entrance of the Burbank, CA store. The stuff was marked as if was returned merchandise but the factory shrink wrap was intact on everything. I also picked up Again (DS) for $10 and Space Invaders Extreme 2 (DS) in that purchase.[/QUOTE]

Can confirm that the City of Industry, CA store still has it at 14.99 along with most of their clearance games. Might check out the Burbank store next time I'm up there.

Picked it up for $12.44 to go w/ my $13.56 Solatorobo that I wanted but needed to add something for FSSS, I took the total $26.00 price as a sign to pull the trigger. I'm not sure who's going to play them, my wife or 2 sons, but they all like JRPGs so I figure somebody will enjoy them for these prices.

[quote name='epobirs']Very YMMV, but Fry's has DW6 on clearance for $8. This was in a basket near the entrance of the Burbank, CA store. The stuff was marked as if was returned merchandise but the factory shrink wrap was intact on everything. I also picked up Again (DS) for $10 and Space Invaders Extreme 2 (DS) in that purchase.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for posting this! I swung by and grabbed a copy of DW6.

There was still one more copy in the basket that I saw at the Burbank, CA store.

[quote name='rjejr']Picked it up for $12.44 to go w/ my $13.56 Solatorobo that I wanted but needed to add something for FSSS, I took the total $26.00 price as a sign to pull the trigger. I'm not sure who's going to play them, my wife or 2 sons, but they all like JRPGs so I figure somebody will enjoy them for these prices.[/QUOTE]
This is exactly what I did. Can't wait.

bread's done
Back