Dragon Quest V (DS)

SSJMies

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Any deals on this game?

I know it's cheap at Fry's, but there isn't one in my state, so I can't take advantage of the deal.

Also, it isn't in stock on Amazon, so I can't use an ECA 10% coupon.

Help?

I have a secret that I don't feel like telling... but it has something to do with a yellow-tagged retailer and 453 copies stored in a warehouse :)

Please tell......

[quote name='Nintendonly']I have a secret that I don't feel like telling... but it has something to do with a yellow-tagged retailer and 453 copies stored in a warehouse :)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Nintendonly']I have a secret that I don't feel like telling... but it has something to do with a yellow-tagged retailer and 453 copies stored in a warehouse :)[/QUOTE]

"What is Best Buy?"

They discounted DQ4, and had TONS of copies. I wouldn't be surprised to see DQ5 hit $20 before long at BB. Just a matter of patience...

[quote name='SSJMies']Also, it isn't in stock on Amazon, so I can't use an ECA 10% coupon.[/QUOTE]

Check again.

Hi I'm 12 and what is this

[quote name='cochesecochese']Check again.[/QUOTE]

The OP posted this back in October 2009 when the DQV "OMG it's OOP" craze started and people scrambled to get a copy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've only seen it for $40 so $30 is probably the best you'll find outside of clearance (which is YMMV). I've had it in my Goozex queue for about 3-4 months.

[quote name='Magikarp830']"What is Best Buy?"

They discounted DQ4, and had TONS of copies. I wouldn't be surprised to see DQ5 hit $20 before long at BB. Just a matter of patience...[/QUOTE]

Is DQ4 still available at BB, and how much was it out of curiosity? Somehow I missed this...

bread's done
Back