Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Reverie (DS) $14.99 @ Kmart.

Saw this at my store the other day, but I ended up grabbing Dynasty Warriors 7 and Tekken Hybrid for 10$ each.

Saw a bunch of other games too, like Dragon Age Ultimate Edition, Yakuza 3, etc.

[quote name='mbrown3']Realms of Revelation[/QUOTE]

I don't get it either. They stayed with Realms of Reverie in the PAL version, actually.

If anyone sees one of these at Kmart, pick it up for me and I'll paypal you (or whatever). I don't have a Kmart near me, but have been waiting on this game for a while.

[quote name='kingotnw']You guys should have jumped on the CEs when they were $19.99.[/QUOTE]

This game had a collector's edition?

[quote name='Nintendonly']This game had a collector's edition?[/QUOTE]

Not that I've seen.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mbrown3']If anyone sees one of these at Kmart, pick it up for me and I'll paypal you (or whatever). I don't have a Kmart near me, but have been waiting on this game for a while.[/QUOTE]

I'll check the Kmart near my house for ya.

Why is this an amazing deal? Ebay auctions can be found for $18 with free shipping from KB Toys, $19 from Toys R US, and remember this was $5 a year ago at Best Buy. Can't see why anyone would waste their time and gas by going to Kmart and paying tax on top of the $15 when it can be delivered to your doorstep.

[quote name='NeedMoreMoney']Why is this an amazing deal? Ebay auctions can be found for $18 with free shipping from KB Toys, $19 from Toys R US, and remember this was $5 a year ago at Best Buy. Can't see why anyone would waste their time and gas by going to Kmart and paying tax on top of the $15 when it can be delivered to your doorstep.[/QUOTE]

Walmart had it online 2 for $20 ds game deal

bread's done
Back