Dragon Quest VIII is $36.99 at CC online

[quote name='Jetrangers00']cool, i brought it yesterday for 29.99 with the 10 dollar off bb coupon at cc[/QUOTE]

Did you have an original one or just a print out?

[quote name='alive741']I don't see it for anything less than $49.99. Am I missing something?[/QUOTE]

It's probably not on sale anymore.

crap, this rpg looks really i was watching my little brother play the demo i had here (never touched it) it looked pretty good, a classic rpg...i think i mighit pick this up if i have any spares in my xmas shopping budget :p

This is as old-school/classic of an RPG can get. No "Limit Breaks", Fight, LVL up, upgrade ur chars techniques, 4 Main Chars to play with. Basically OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD-School.
This is one of those games that u have to love if ur old enough to remember playing the SNES, NES RPGs.

The guide for this game sucks boto itchi though, its one of the worst "Official" guides ive used.

[quote name='gopro']This is as old-school/classic of an RPG can get. No "Limit Breaks", Fight, LVL up, upgrade ur chars techniques, 4 Main Chars to play with. Basically OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD-School.
This is one of those games that u have to love if ur old enough to remember playing the SNES, NES RPGs.

The guide for this game sucks boto itchi though, its one of the worst "Official" guides ive used.[/QUOTE]

I have to disagree. The guide does what it is supposed to do, it guides you to a certain point and leave it all up to you. I wish more guides did this, it doesnt ruin the whole game this way. It has the NM listings, treasure listings, weapon descr and everything one would need. What specifically about it did you not like?

bread's done
Back