Dragon Warrior 4

DW III isn't worth as much with the remake for the GBC out. 25.00 for IV is a great deal as IVis a huge game and easily the best 8 bit RPG game ever made.

[quote name='KingNES']DW III isn't worth as much with the remake for the GBC out. 25.00 for IV is a great deal as IVis a huge game and easily the best 8 bit RPG game ever made.[/quote]
true, but I'd still rather have the NES version!

[quote name='jeffreyjrose']DW4 is rare, but DW3... now there's a hard find[/quote]

It's really the other way around. The are both 'rare' finds, but 4 brings in much more cash than 3.

[quote name='ZForce317'][quote name='jeffreyjrose']DW4 is rare, but DW3... now there's a hard find[/quote]

It's really the other way around. The are both 'rare' finds, but 4 brings in much more cash than 3.[/quote]
Sorry bout that, I got the two titles confused... it's been awhile since I've looked around for them.

[quote name='pachi']IV for the playstation is MUCH more valuable. in fact im selling one on ebay right now.[/quote]

DW 4 never came out for the usa playstation, either you are selling an import game, are talking about dw 7 or are full of crap.

[quote name='dracula'][quote name='pachi']IV for the playstation is MUCH more valuable. in fact im selling one on ebay right now.[/quote]

DW 4 never came out for the usa playstation, either you are selling an import game, are talking about dw 7 or are full of crap.[/quote]

Who said I was selling U.S release of it? I did have it preordered though...

bread's done
Back