Dragon Warrior Monsters 2: Cobi's Adventure (GBC) $7.99 NEW at EBGames.com

Might get it, I have DW1-3 on gameboy and those were all great, but I had an impression that the DW monster games were just like pokemon rip offs or something. Still wanna get it though.

any free ship coupons on this

spent so much money on games recently is this worth getting?

Is it hard to find new sealed copy of a gbc game such as this?

[quote name='coolcps']Might get it, I have DW1-3 on gameboy and those were all great, but I had an impression that the DW monster games were just like pokemon rip offs or something. Still wanna get it though.[/quote]

If I'm not mistaken, these were in production before Pokemon...

DAMNIT! I thought this was a regular RPG like the other Dragon Warrior gamboy games, not a pokemon like game. DOH! Does anyone know if I can return this to ebgames B&M for a refund, or will I have to send it back?

[quote name='jimbodan']DAMNIT! I thought this was a regular RPG like the other Dragon Warrior gamboy games, not a pokemon like game. DOH! Does anyone know if I can return this to ebgames B&M for a refund, or will I have to send it back?[/quote]

Dude, it got excellent scores. Maybe you should TRY the game first.

I bought that game a while ago and enjoyed it a lot. It is done much better than the first Pokemon games. To me it felt more like an RPG, but instead of using weapons and the like you use monsters that you breed, etc. It had a collecting aspect to it, but did not seem that way as Pokemon had. The main reason for captureing monsters in that game is so that you can use them to breed with the monsters you have to make them stronger. IMHO the first one is better though.

To get "free" shipping, just add a really cheap pre-owned game and use coupon codes pplay15 and saver. If you add a $1.99 pre-owned game, you'll end up only paying $1.69 more and get free shipping on the entire order.

[quote name='jimbodan']DAMNIT! I thought this was a regular RPG like the other Dragon Warrior gamboy games, not a pokemon like game. DOH! Does anyone know if I can return this to ebgames B&M for a refund, or will I have to send it back?[/quote]

Yeah you can return the game at ebgames B&M as long as you don't unseal it, but they won't refund shipping tho.

[quote name='punqsux']dude...its sunday, you order hasnt shipped yet, just go to the site and cancel it.[/quote]

I went there, and there is no option to cancel for that order unfortunately

EDIT: Nevermind I guess when I first checked it wasn't there but now there is an option to cancel, thanks for the reminder punqsux.

[quote name='Dead of Knight'][quote name='jimbodan']DAMNIT! I thought this was a regular RPG like the other Dragon Warrior gamboy games, not a pokemon like game. DOH! Does anyone know if I can return this to ebgames B&M for a refund, or will I have to send it back?[/quote]

Dude, it got excellent scores. Maybe you should TRY the game first.[/quote]

I've already tried the pokemon games, they just aren't my thing, I hate the idea of having to capture hundreds and hundreds of monsters, then leveling them and breeding them, it feels too much like work to me.

[quote name='jimbodan'][quote name='punqsux']dude...its sunday, you order hasnt shipped yet, just go to the site and cancel it.[/quote]

I went there, and there is no option to cancel for that order unfortunately

EDIT: Nevermind I guess when I first checked it wasn't there but now there is an option to cancel, thanks for the reminder punqsux.[/quote]

Well you could try emailing them to cancel the order, I'm not sure it would work but that's how cancelling orders was before you just got to click a button.

Edit: Ops I guess you were able to cancel it.

And the best part? Just like Pokémon, you need both Cobi's and Tara's Adventure to "catch 'em all!" :lol:
$7.99 is an awesome price, but the game got boring to me after awhile. And I enjoy monster-catching games, so go figure.

Thanks OP. I just ordered the game along with a pre-played Pokemon Pinball. After the coupons, it ended up being only $0.50 more.

i hated the game they made it a lot eaiser then the first one if u want to play a good one get the first one cause the second one can be beat in a few hours

Hmm, I'm very tempted to get this for my little brother. He's roughly 12, played all the pokemon games and is obsessed with his gameboy color. Perhaps this would be the next step up from pokemon and yugiho for him...

This ios a great game. I got it when it was released. Also ther straegy guide is worth quite a bit, over $25 on ebay, and I have one :)

As of this posting they still have it in stock. I picked up Pit Fighter for the SNES as my pre played game and got shipping free. Great deal, thanks guys.

bread's done
Back